Slippery Sandwhiches

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
I am naming a class of sandwhiches here. We all have had them, and dribbled sandwich contents over our best shirts.:LOL:

I will start teh list with one I just made, and it was tasty.

Ingredients:
2 slices whole wheat bread
1 kielbassa
Miracle Whip salad dressing
colby cheese
Velveeta processed cheese
prepared, grated horseradish
butter

Pre-heat a heavy skillet over medium heat. Cut the kielbassa the same length as the bread width and slice lengthwise into four strips. Slice the colby to fit on the bread in a single layer. Do the same with the Velveeta.

Butter the outside layer of the bread and place in the skillet, butter-side down and cook just until browned. Remove from heat. Place the colby cheese on one slice and cover with the sliced sausage. Spread the salad dressing over the other slice of bread, followed by a thin and even layer of the horseradish. Cover this with the sliced Velveeta. Put the two sandwich halves together and microwave until the cheese is gooey. Grab a napkin and enjoy.

I call this a slippery sandwich due to the viscocity of the cheeses and salad dressing. Teh meat just wants to slide right out and into your lap. But it sure does taste good, even if it takes a fair amount of dexterity to eat.;)

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Classic Tuna Typhoon

(1)Place one piece of loaf size bread on plate and top with 1/4 cup salad dressing or mayonnaise and 3 tbsp pickle relish. (2)Top with another slice of bread and top with one 6 oz can of tuna to include oil. (3)Top with another slice of bread and top with another can of tuna to include oil. (4)Top with another slice of bread and top with 1/4 cup salad dressing or mayonnaise and 3 tbsp pickle relish. (5)Top with last slice of bread. Enjoy!

Messy but good!

It's a panini made with yummy whole grain bread from a bakery, cranberry sauce & mayo, s&p, goat cheese, thin slices of granny smith apples, red onion, roasted red pepper, spinach & roasted chicken. I put the mayo/cranberry & goat cheese on the bottom & top piece of bread & all the ingredients in the middle with a little olive oil brushed on the outside top & bottom...grill in a panini grill until goat cheese is melted. It's delicious but messy!

Back
Top Bottom