Thai Coconut Milk Soup With Chicken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is of of 494, take Lyndale going North. It is right after the 76-th street on the left (west side of the street) pass BP gas station and some dent repair place. It simply called oriental market.

It is of of 494, take Lyndale going North. It is right after the 76-th street on the left (west side of the street) pass BP gas station and some dent repair place. It simply called oriental market.

Not very far from where I grew up. At Minnehaha and Lyndale

The recipe above is great, and it's called Tom Kha Gai in Thai, and it's both my father's favorite (a thai man) and my husband's favorite (an american man), so you know its good when both cultures love it. My dad actually taught me how to make it.

It's a dish from central Thailand, and usually I have a hard time finding galangal, so I just use the pre-made Tom Kha Paste from Lobo... :angel:

I also like to add about a tablespoon of Lime Juice that makes this soup a perfect blend of spicy, sweet, and sour.

Sounds similar to Burmese dish my friend taught me way back when. Usually sprinkle some coriander on top and a squeeze of lime before we eat it. ( and serve it over rice noodles)

Back
Top Bottom