Monday 12/19/2016 What's on the menu?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't believe you guys have never seen/heard of the crowns. They are all the crispy golden goodness of a tater tot without the sort of soggy middle part that sometimes happens, especially if you bake them in the oven. Craig actually forgot to do them last night as he was doing some prep work for another night's meal while making the sandwiches, so we missed out last night.

I don't remember whether the instructions on baking say to flip them over and stir them around half through or not but I do. The crowns are pretty much just as good baked as fried, and I can't say that about regular tater tots.

Or, people could translate when they use non-English words. ;)

Ooh, I can help GG with that one.

A taco is a Spanish word for a traditional Mexican dish composed of a corn or wheat tortilla folded or rolled around a filling. A taco can be made with a variety of fillings, including beef, pork, chicken, seafood, vegetables, and cheese, allowing for great versatility and variety. A taco is generally eaten without utensils, and is often accompanied by garnishes such as salsa or chili peppers, avocado or guacamole, cilantro, tomatoes, onions, or lettuce.

:D:D:D

Ooh, I can help GG with that one.

A taco is a Spanish word for a traditional Mexican dish composed of a corn or wheat tortilla folded or rolled around a filling. A taco can be made with a variety of fillings, including beef, pork, chicken, seafood, vegetables, and cheese, allowing for great versatility and variety. A taco is generally eaten without utensils, and is often accompanied by garnishes such as salsa or chili peppers, avocado or guacamole, cilantro, tomatoes, onions, or lettuce.

:D:D:D

Such a funny man.

:mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom