What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baked Cranberry Bread to take to my club board meeting this afternoon.

img_1207902_0_0448b56622c4eefff529d4ef49178399.jpg

Baked Cranberry Bread to take to my club board meeting this afternoon.

img_1207993_0_0448b56622c4eefff529d4ef49178399.jpg
Looks delicious!! That would be great for the morning after Thanksgiving as I will have a house full of people. Would you pretty please share your recipie?

I just put 2 ruhbarb pies in the oven, 1 for the church soup & pie dinner tonight & the other one for work tomorrow.

Today is pumpkin bread marathon day! For those of you not familiar with this, I bake for my partner's co-workers. I've cut back this year to only one delivery date. I'm getting off easy this year, 35 pumpkin breads, 2 date breads, and probably a brownie cheesecake for my work's thanksgiving luncheon tomorrow.

I too would love a good recipe (TNT) for cranberry bread. I just bought a bag of cranberries and need to make some bread.

Here's the cheesecake.

I made my favorite brownie recipe and poured half of the batter in the bottom of the cheesecake pan and the other half into the brownie pan, baked these until they were done and then poured the cheesecake batter into the pan and baked, making a brownie crust. Then topped the cheesecake with ganache and little brownie squares from the second half of the batter, drizzled with more ganache.

SG1L0419.JPG

bakechef said:
Here's the cheesecake.

I made my favorite brownie recipe and poured half of the batter in the bottom of the cheesecake pan and the other half into the brownie pan, baked these until they were done and then poured the cheesecake batter into the pan and baked, making a brownie crust. Then topped the cheesecake with ganache and little brownie squares from the second half of the batter, drizzled with more ganache.

Bakechef, this almost makes me cry. I tried to lick your cheesecake off the iPad screen and it tasted like iPad screen and screen cleaner.

:yum::yum: This looks AMAZING!! :yum::yum:
Here's the cheesecake.

SG1L0419.JPG

Here's the cheesecake.

SG1L0419.JPG

Now stop it, you hear...just stop it...:pig:

Back to the store.

Here's the cheesecake.

SG1L0419.JPG

WOW!!

Lovely!

bakechef said:
Here's the cheesecake.

That looks so good! I have made the crust with brownie batter, but never thought to put brownies on top like that! Nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom