What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laurie, all those sound wonderful. Do you need to have them all sliced etc?

No, I just have to deliver it all and they will slice it and make platters for each table. Because of my love of baking (in case no one new that ;)) I think I got the easy end of the deal!

Thanks, merstar, I have the last recipe I need for my tea menu!

You're very welcome, LP. These are delicious! I used almost 1 Tbsp lime zest instead of 2 tsp, and omitted the sugar topping. They have a great, tangy taste and beautiful, light texture. Enjoy!

I baked a blueberry pie yesterday. Today I am thinking biscuits or something like that. Believe it or not its snowing again.

LOL! OK, I don't really measure stuff for pies, but I'll do my best. I haven't made the biscuits yet so when I do I'll post that recipe. I'll go post my blueberry pie in pies and edit in a link here.

Edit: Here it is.

Last edited:
gonna throw a dump cake together here pretty soon. want a sweet and to lazy to do more

Oooooo, My favourite! Babe, I will be down before it is out of the oven! ;)

Chocolate chip cookies for a youth retreat on the weekend. I wanted to try out a lemon cake recipe for an upcoming wedding cake but forgot I don't have one of the ingredients......lemons! :wacko:

Oooooo, My favourite! Babe, I will be down before it is out of the oven! ;)

Chocolate chip cookies for a youth retreat on the weekend. I wanted to try out a lemon cake recipe for an upcoming wedding cake but forgot I don't have one of the ingredients......lemons! :wacko:

When lemons are on sale I stock up a few. I freeze them. They are mostly juice anyway and the rind can still be zested (is that a word?). That way I can not only save money but I am not a slave to constant shopping.

Experimenting with a version of NYT with flax, bran and whole wheat. We'll see tomorrow.

Laurie: I just caught up with your post of last friday asking for ideas. Probably too late, but I have a Butter Pecan bread that is just decadent. Let me know if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Experimenting with a version of NYT with flax, bran and whole wheat. We'll see tomorrow.

Laurie: I just caught up with your post of last friday asking for ideas. Probably too late, but I have a Butter Pecan bread that is just decadent. Let me know if you're interested.

Um if she isn't I know I am. Would you mind posting it Dave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom