What's for Dinner Wednesday May 27?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
finishing off two leftover spinach dishes:mad:

am also riffeling through spinach recipes to decide what to make fresh for tomorrow nights supper:shock:

what are you fixing?

hash brownsmixed up with eggs, green onions, roasted peppers, sharp cheddar with sliced leg o lamb on the side-----homemade banana cream pie for dessert

Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes and Three Bean Salad. Strawberry Shortcake when I recover. LOL

don' know why i post early in day. i have pork chops, dressing on top, with cream of chicken soup on top. maybe some corn with it. had a beer and not all that hungry yet

don' know why i post early in day. i have pork chops, dressing on top, with cream of chicken soup on top. maybe some corn with it. had a beer and not all that hungry yet

Beer always curbs my appetite. You know the old saying "there's a pork chop in every can"!!!!:ROFLMAO:

We grilled some baby back ribs using my wonderful homemade whiskey BBQ sauce. I served potato salad, green salad and corn on the cob with it.

Baked spareribs. Marinated and baked according to a Fannie Farmer recipe. We only had about 5 ribs each. They were too greasy. We'll be using the meat from the remaining 5 - 6 ribs tonight for fried rice.

Back
Top Bottom