"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Recipes & Ingredients > Salads & Salad Dressings

Old 03-05-2011, 01:56 PM   #41
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkaylady View Post
Do they still have those cruets in the supermarket. I used to have a few of them and went looking for one the other day and could not find it. I guess I threw them away. I don't really want the package dressing but would use the cruet to make my own dressing in.
I haven't seen one in years either. Good grief, I went looking around and EBAY has them for big bucks.
GS must not be giving them away anymore.

good seasons cruet items - Get great deals on Pottery Glass, Home Garden items on eBay.com!

Kayelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 02:56 AM   #42
Senior Cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayelle View Post
I haven't seen one in years either. Good grief, I went looking around and EBAY has them for big bucks.
GS must not be giving them away anymore.

good seasons cruet items - Get great deals on Pottery Glass, Home Garden items on eBay.com!
Who would have thought that I should have held onto those items?! The things I hold onto don't go up in value but the junk I throw away does.

Old 03-07-2011, 05:58 AM   #43
Head Chef

I'm almost embarrassed to write this but I have a girlfriend that makes the macaroni salad recipe off the red/white/blue elbow macaroni box and adds a couple of cans or 4 or more (depending on whether it's a side dish or supposed to be a meal salad) of rinsed, drained canned shrimp, the larger size, not the tiny, tiny ones. She usually tries to make it the day before so it sits overnight in the fridge and melds. It's surprisingly good with the addition of the canned shrimp and always gets rave reviews when she takes it somewhere.

Karen

Tags
None