"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > General Cooking
Click Here to Login
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2008, 12:30 PM   #1
Assistant Cook
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1
Top sirloin roast

I have a recipe calling for boneless top sirloin roast and I am having trouble finding it in a store is there another name that it goes by? Any help would be greatly appreciated.


rcurley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 12:50 PM   #2
Certified Pretend Chef
Andy M.'s Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 44,490
Not sure what other names it may go by. Ask the butcher or meat department manager at the supermarket.

This is a good cut of beef and does well dry roasted.

"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe." -Carl Sagan
Andy M. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 02:40 PM   #3
Senior Cook
jminion's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Federal Way, WA
Posts: 114
Can look for a top sirloin tip roast also.
jminion is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Discuss Cooking on Facebook

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.