Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bashing toes can be just as bad as loosing fingernails. I think we both need some of middies pb crunch french toast topped with ice cream & chocolate syrup!:mrgreen:

OK, I have been so busy I haven't even had time to catch up on the Cafe posts! Whats shaking around here ladies?

Care for some birthday cupcakes? I made a gazillion. Its my daughters birthday today and I need to take a batch to the ball game tonight. Chocolate with chocolate frosting and sprinkles.

Can I get a sweet tea please? With a lime wedge? I'm parched!

*Thier quickly wipes off the remnants of pb crunch french toast topped with ice cream & chocolate syrup* I'll have some of those cupcakes, Alix! I'm starved...:blush:

Last edited:
Please! I still have some homemade honey wheat germ bread left over from a couple of days ago...Fresh butter and strawberry jam on top. Anybody?

*Putting on apron, slicing bread, toasting bread, slathering on the mayo and piling on the turkey and cucumber* What do you want in your sandwich mudbug? Same as me?

Here you go! Watch out, its heavy. I am taking mine with me, I have to run out and do an errand. Back in a few.

Sorry...I was listening to an Irish album. I'm supposed to play with the singer and there's no music, so I'm transcribing it myself. Puff puff...Haven't done this in a while, and I'm rusty!

No biggie, no one was here. I am back for a bit now.

*Scrubbing dishes, dusting, cleaning out the cupboards...WHAT IS THAT???*

peeking in over alix's shoulder.

4.gif

i'm baffled alix... i just hope it isn't something that's going to attack us :shock:

I'm not sure if I want to go near the cupboard right now...
just doing a quickie check in to say 'hey'.
I'm so glad you all want to keep this going - I'm having so much fun (but the laundry is suffering....oh well!)
Since all is good, I guess I can let you guys know that the outdoor garden/dining area in the front of the cafe will be having it's tarp removed and you can all see the final product. Hope you like it!

Sushi, I checked with the BS site - so....which poster are you?

Jkath I cant WAIT!!!!!!! :mrgreen: Hope the weather is nice for it though! Its been a bit chilly over here lately. :ermm: And by the way..... WHAT THE :censored: IS IN MY BED!!??? :shock: :mellow:

Sushi, I checked with the BS site - so....which poster are you?

I am Deadly Sushi :rolleyes: on William Shatners forum. I havent really posted much in a while.
Well Im going fishing in the lake. *grabbing fishing gear* If I catch something should I throw it back or cook it?

But 1st I have to go out in the front for..... something...... :unsure:
*peeking under tarp* :clap:

And by the way..... WHAT THE :censored: IS IN MY BED!!??? :shock: :mellow:

sush sush sush it's something with green eye stalks and purple prickles all over.
lol. sorry i'm being a smart a$$ again.

Back
Top Bottom