Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Crewsk: Golden Showers sounds beautiful. Sushi, couldn't we buy that little piece of land that's adjacent to ours -- it's just an abandoned gas station now -- and expand just a bit? Then we'd have space to keep Dove's woodshed and expand the garden area. Just think: we could grow all of the vegetables for the cafe! And roses for jkath's amazing liquers! If we buy a couple of bunnies and put their wire-floored hutches over the compost bins (we did this when we lived in CA), we'll have the hottest compost in town! All the kitchen scraps can go out there to decompose...Organic veggies...Yum!!

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Jkath..... we have about 71 million dollars left from selling the Discuss Cooking Airbus! We have no money problems at all!!! :mrgreen:
Woo Hoo!:w00t:

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Would you like to put the avacado tree in the middle of the pine tree maze? I think its to large for our garden area.
I think you're right on that one - does that mean I have to drag my ladder thru the maze though?

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
And what gym equipment do you use the most?
Let's see: Stairmaster, Precor Eliptical, Rowing Machine, Treadmill for running...gotta havemy ab benches, and free weights...that's good for starters.... :bb:

Thier:another rose recommendation: I have tons of pink "dream weavers" that are great climbers (15' at least) - I'll bring some bare roots over there. & to go with your Nancy Reagan, I'd recommend my favorite, "Just Joey" - I've got one in my front planter that I can donate :)
rose_hybrid_t_just-joey_small.jpg

Ooo! Just Joey is at the top of my "to buy" list! Did you know that it was named after a woman -- I think her name might have been Josephine -- not a man?

Thanks for the donations...I'm not familiar with Dream Weaver, but it sounds yummy. I don't have a lot of pinks. I seem always to fall in love with the cream and peach tones.

Gotta go shower and get to work. Putting Harney's Teas up today. Later!

UGH! jkath, pour me one of those hard coffees would you? Sorry I am so late today. Its been a :censored: of a day so far. I can man the tea side of things for a while. I brought some buttermilk biscuits and some carrot cake and some gooey cinnamon buns. The biscuits are to go with the fried chicken I brought in.

What happened to the petting zoo? I haven't seen any animals around here for a while. And what is that smell? Didn't we install a fan for the brewing area?

The SPCA arrives in the nick of time and relieves Bang of his cleaver. The Petting Zoo is placed in protective custody with a special guardian.

Hey thier, just made some Champagne Oolong. Want a cup? How about a Turtle brownie? Still warm and oozing caramel.

thier1754 said:
The SPCA arrives in the nick of time and relieves Bang of his cleaver. The Petting Zoo is placed in protective custody with a special guardian.

Bender puts out the grill... grabs a fishing pole and a 6-pack - I umm.... need to go check the aquarium....:angel:

John

Hey mudbug, we were just waiting for you to come plant em. Want a brownie and some tea before you start?

Heres yours thier, and whipped cream on the brownie.

Last edited:
*Fsssssshhhhht* Here you go mudbug, one brownie with whipped cream. Want some coffee with that? jkath isn't around right now, but I can probably figure out how these machines work.

oooh, yummy! whipped cream! No thanks on the coffee - I'm drinking wine since it's afternoon now. And then it will be evening and I can open another bottle.

Hmmm (still only 215 here) you definitely need some nibblies to go with that wine. How about some roasted garlic and brie on crackers?(Fresh out of cheezits, sorry!) And I think I saw some caviar back here too. Bacon wrapped scallops maybe?

Sushi, couldn't we buy that little piece of land that's adjacent to ours -- it's just an abandoned gas station now -- and expand just a bit? Then we'd have space to keep Dove's woodshed and expand the garden area.

I tried Thier, but the ground is contaminated from petrochemicals. Its a biohazard. :neutral:

I think you're right on that one - does that mean I have to drag my ladder thru the maze though?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -DEADLY SUSHI-
And what gym equipment do you use the most?

Let's see: Stairmaster, Precor Eliptical, Rowing Machine, Treadmill for running...gotta havemy ab benches, and free weights...that's good for starters.... :bb:

Drag your ladder? Yes. :( BUT.... we COULD plant it right between the beer garden/jacuzzi area and the pine tree maze! :)

Jkath we have the 3 small berdrooms with full bath over the 2nd dinning room. We COULD make 2 of the bedrooms into one small gym for you! :mrgreen: It cant hold ALL that stuff but you can pick 3 or 4 of those things and then decorate it the way you like!!! What do ya think??

Bender puts out the grill... grabs a fishing pole and a 6-pack - I umm.... need to go check the aquarium....:angel:

Go for it Bender Unit!!!! :LOL: We made sure that all the aquatic life is eddible. :cool: Just make sure to keep from fresh tuna for our sushi!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom