Message from Middie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
Middie was able to go online for a short time tonight, and she emailed me. She said she is doing okay. :cool: She also wanted me to let everyone here know that she misses and loves you all. :) I can't wait for her to come back to us here!

:)Barbara

I was just thinking about her the other day. I hope she is doing well and can join us again soon.

Send her some love from us if you hear from her again. Glad she is doing well I know its a rough time right now.

thank you Barbara!
I'm glad that she is doing good. I wish her all the best and hope that her future holds more happiness than she can handle!! She deserves it all!!

Ive been thinking about her. Glad to hear she is okay. Next time you get a post from her, tell her hello and that she ie is missed. I hope things are getting better and that she is well and happy.
kades

It's good to hear from her. I've been thinking about her a lot lately too. Hopefully her situation will get better soon.

I'll email middie and let her know you all miss her and want her back soon. :cool: She really didn't say any more than I mentioned in her email, but I think she is in good spirits, as she also sent a funny email forward at the same time. She is in our prayers, as this has to be a difficult time for her, but hopefully all will settle down soon.

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom