'Till I See You Again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crewsk

Master Chef
I'm not going to say goodbye because that's just too final! My husband lost his job last Monday & we had our phone & internet disconnected to help save money. I'll come by & visit from my parents computer as often as possible though. I'll miss you all greatly & wish you all a Happy Holidays! Thanks for being such a great group of people! I'm honored to call you all friends! Well, it's time for me to go get a few things done. I'll see you all sometime soon! I love you all & take care.

Ooooh, Crewsk, what a terrible thing to happen... and it had to be right before Christmas:ohmy: But keep your chin up... Know that things happen for a reason. Maybe it was time for him to move on to something better, and I believe he will find it soon. Keep that smile on your beautiful face, keep that treasure in your heart shining. I wish all of you all the best, and in spite of all this, a wonderful Christmas and a New Year, which will surely be a better one!! We will be waiting for your grand return, but the first thing, take good care of yourself, hubby and your beautiful kids.
img_205196_0_b9cbb3c67190a81a47f3f04a349ac205.jpg

(((Hugs))):heart: :heart: :heart:
We will be thinking of you!!

Crewsk,
Nothing I can say will change things, even though I wish they could..Just remember all of us here love you and will be praying that things turn around for you and your dear family very soon.. Take care of each other and we will look forward to hearing from you when you have a chance to come say HI..

hugs to all of you,
kadesma

crewsk, i will be saying a prayer this christmas that everything will work out as soon as possible for your family, and speed your return to us.

if there's anything i can do, don't be afraid to ask.

crewsk, we will miss you dearly, we already have!
Your in my prayers that dh will find another job very very soon!!
Take care and try not to worry too much.

{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}

Oh, sweetie! I'm so sorry to hear the news. Stay strong and know you have lots of people wishing only the best for you. Let me know if there's anything I can do or if you just need a shoulder--I'm here for you!

Big hugs to you, Matt, TC and Savannah. I love ya!

What a bummer, honey. I'm so sorry! My daughter lost her job last week also. And one of our few remaining coal mines just layed off a bunch of miners.

Companies do this right before Christmas for tax and benefits reasons, and it really stinks.

Here's a big hug...things will work out in the long run, I promise.

Hugs to you and your family.
I'll keep my fingers crossed that Santa brings hubby
a new job very very soon.

smiles, Trish

You will all be in my thoughts Crewsk! This place will not be the same without you so make sure to stop in when you can and say hi. Hopefully this is just a very short term thing and your lives will get back to normal in no time!

Crewsk, I am so truly sorry to hear about your unfortunate news. You will be in my thoughts and heart all through the holiday season and beyond. May luck and happiness find it's way to your family this Christmas. Don't worry for a split second about being around, we all understand :heart:

OH NO! I am so sorry to hear the news crewsk! I will be praying for a good job offer to come very soon. Hugs to you, and remember, this year is nearly over. Time for a fresh start.

Crewsk,

My heart hurts for you and your family. Please come back and visit whenever you can. You are loved here on DC and we will all be here when you pop in. I will be saying a prayer tonight for you and your family. Hang in there, Sweetie, we love you......................Linda

I can't type what I would really like to say about what happened to your husband. crewsk, I am so sorry to hear this.

I join everyone else in sending love and best wishes for a better new year for you and your family. And of course hoping you can join us again sooner than you think!

I am so sorry to hear your news. I hope he will get a better job very soon. I know it really feels bad to have that happen at Christmas time also, but hope you are back on shortly with really good news. Have a wonderful Christmas anyway. We will certainly miss you.

Crewsk.... what dreadful luck, and so near Christmas, too.

I wish you and your family a happy Christmas and a PROSPEROUS new year. I am sure that your husband will make a virtue out of the necessity to change his path.

Good luck to you and yours.
Ishbel

Back
Top Bottom