What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's a vehicle with a wide load sign and flashing lights to warn oncoming traffic they are about to meet a truck with a wide load.

When I lived in Texas the government was still moving in large house trailers after a hurricane had devastated the town. Every day there would be the Pilot Car coming down the main street with another wide load.

Waking up.Or at least trying to.
Need to decide what to do today.

Go with hubby and spend time with the Natzi's:LOL:
One more week and were done with them.

Or stay home (I'm really tired) call around and get estimates for a new sliding glass door.Hesitant to call and put a claim in with out home owners insurance. We've heard people have had their policies cancelled for less.

Bite the dust and pay out of pocket?Might be a good idea.Buy a door that's not the standard design like everyone else's.Individuality is a good thing.

Dear son was edging the back yard with the weed eater.
One rock hit the door.We all heard it hit.A few minutes later another one hit it.That was the lucky strike one.LOL! And it WAS a home run!....
It was cool hearing it crack.

I didn't know they made them like windshields.The guys had to take a shovel handle to it break it out.We still have glass in it.Looks tacky.

The fun around here never ends.:ROFLMAO:

Maybe you can just have the glass replaced???

Living in a rural area.The cost will be about the same.
Depending on who you call prices vary considerably.

You just gave me an idea. I'll call our adopted son and talk with him.
I might be able to get a new door. My design. At cost.

So, I should stay home?:LOL:

Procrastinating. I've GOT to start working on our taxes. I use Taxact online, and they practically do themselves, but it's still a pain to gather up all the paperwork.

Working on some cheese. Making a Guinness infused cheese today. I hope it turns out!

Just now waking up, two shifts and then 3 days off. Everyone, Shrek and Parents, have my days off scheduled. Shrek wants shopping and 'Rents want us to start on the garden. Bought a Rototiller on Monday.

I have a tiny "mini-rototiller" that I just love. It is perfect for maintenance. Not big jobs though, big weeds and rocks jam it. I just rent one when needed and get the neighbour or my ex to come over and do it... :angel:

Cleaned up the basement today. Am I the only one who mops thier furnace room and wipes down the water heater? I have a little bit of OCD. It shows up in the weirdest places when I least expect it.
My OCD causes me to ignore things if they are to funky, then if I start cleaning it up, my OCD kicks in and I can't get it clean enough. It's a conundrum.

I hear ya loud and clear. I find dirt where no one expects to look for it. One day at my daughters, the counter in front of her toaster was grimy. The rest of her counter top was shiny clean. I asked her if she ever cleaned out her toaster tray. Huh? She didn't know you had to. I showed her how to open the toaster on the bottom. With a great deal of effort. It was stuck shut. There was so much crumb residue, that they were burnt to a crisp. Her husband removed the tray and she had to soak it to get them loose. I am always after Pirate to please wipe off the top of the door frames along with the top of the window sash. You would be surprised how much dust can accumulate up there.

Living in the city, you get this gritty city dust when you open the windows. Either open the windows weather permitting or live with no fresh air unless you go outside.
We live in the country. Dirt, dust,mud, dogs, cats, pollen and horse pucky among other things is what makes up our daily intake of grit and grime.

The secret is to find a level you can live with and stick to it.

Procrastinating. I've GOT to start working on our taxes. I use Taxact online, and they practically do themselves, but it's still a pain to gather up all the paperwork.
Himself hasn't started either. I told him he had best get going in case I misplaced paperwork and need to hunt for it.

I've been listening to the baseball game online, watching the tablet screen for the basketball game, and wallowing in a food coma. Too. Much. Good. Food. Meanwhile, the Cavs won and the Tribe might not. Still a good day all-in-all.

I have an appointment tomorrow morning to get my taxes done. :) I should get it in gear and get everything together sooner though - I'll definitely work on that next year. :ermm::LOL:

Very productive day. Got a dog run built. 80x 30. She has plenty of room to run. We will let her out at night to run free. Spring time more traffic. Dumb dog just stands in the middle of the road.

After work went and started a small deck for a buddy of mine that most his legs. Its not done but got it far enough he can call the wheel chair ramp people to come put it up. Worked past dark but got all the floor done except one board that need a some crazy cuts. About $600 worth of materials from Menards. A carpenter buddy of mine took the lead on this. He hates Menards but it fit the budget of the job.

Also we got word from the allergist. Jasper has out grown most of his allergies. The last so text showed near zero for wheat, soy, and dairy. They were his worst ones! received_10154176897966017.jpgreceived_10154176898061017.jpg

Just got through with breakfast, going to do the morning chores. Waiting to see what this cold front is going to do.

Everyone who is in the path of this thing, please stay safe.

Very productive day. Got a dog run built. 80x 30. She has plenty of room to run. We will let her out at night to run free. Spring time more traffic. Dumb dog just stands in the middle of the road.

After work went and started a small deck for a buddy of mine that most his legs. Its not done but got it far enough he can call the wheel chair ramp people to come put it up. Worked past dark but got all the floor done except one board that need a some crazy cuts. About $600 worth of materials from Menards. A carpenter buddy of mine took the lead on this. He hates Menards but it fit the budget of the job.

Also we got word from the allergist. Jasper has out grown most of his allergies. The last so text showed near zero for wheat, soy, and dairy. They were his worst ones! View attachment 26581View attachment 26582

This world needs more people like you in it. :punk:
What a nice thing for you to do for your buddy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom