What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yay! It's good to see people are still patriotic!

and isn't it great that they endanger themselves and others, now that's what I call really patriotic.

Attachments

• Warning labels.jpeg
    Warning labels.jpeg
    27.4 KB · Views: 104
and isn't it great that they endanger themselves and others, now that's what I call really patriotic.

Couldn't have aid it better myself.
We had the same illegal show as Roady. I call it "Patriotic Terrorism"
Thank the demons for terrorizing my dogs half to death.
Rattling the windows with the big boomers. It was a real blast. :glare:

Munky

By war zone this is what we heard til we’ll past midnight. No exaggeration.
Fireworks have been illegal in the city for many years here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIvdcdogC6k&feature=share

Thanks for the video, I got my firework fix! Out town has decent fireworks launched 2 blocks from my house, in an empty field across from the fire department. We either watch them from our front yard or my sister's flat rooftop. This year they were launched from an "undisclosed" location to prevent residents from congregating. State law requires groups of people to be no more than 5. We couldn't see them this year from our location.

I've been sitting in my rocker on the front porch, reading another book online (I have NO idea when our stingy town selectmen will loosen the funds for the library to re-open...:glare: ). Not getting a lot of reading done, however, with the Oriole and hummingbird feeders hanging on a shepherd's hook across from the porch steps. Feeders have been awfully busy! :heart:

Originally Posted by roadfix By war zone this is what we heard til we’ll past midnight. No exaggeration.
Fireworks have been illegal in the city for many years here.

That footage of LA is just insane for so many reasons! :angry: Normal people take fire season very seriously here in California.
With so many people out of work, they have money to burn? It really gripes me to think of those nit wits in line for free food others deserve. Not to mention the ER's are far too busy with Covid cases to have to fix their stupid self inflicted burns and amputations. Anyone who thinks this is a good idea is a numb skull.

I am at a hotel! My... well rounded husband is staying with me! I hate it! He's very annoying! My neighbors are currently throwing a... conspicuous rave next door! It's very annoying! There are eight ladies in the room! I'm trying to sleep! I will go tell them to shut up! I'm very honest! Yay!

Pictures or it didn’t happen.

What I'm doing: goofing off online.

What I should be doing: It's a beautiful day, low 70s, light mosquito-chasing breeze, no humidity. I should be weeding out the last of the large mulched area right in front of our living room. It runs from the driveway, all along the front walk to the porch steps - so about 18 feet or so. I got about six feet done a couple weeks ago. Today will probably be the last nice gardening opportunity for the rest of July. But my left hip has started hurting a little again, the right knee is clicking funny again, and my left shoulder makes me complain enough that my Facebook news feed keeps showing me an ad for a rotator cuff seminar for P/T. :LOL:

I know..."waa, waa, waa". I can gripe with the best of them. :ROFLMAO:

I'm hiding in a room with the blinds down. I got another migraine and I'm glad there are a bunch of things to eat in the fridge, that don't need any cooking.

Sorry to hear that, taxy. You aren't having a good week right now, are you? I hope things go better for you soon.

"I'm going to go pull a few weeds" she said. "Probably be back inside in a half hour" she said. Spoken at 6:00 PM.

Photos taken at 8:54 PM, 8:55 PM, 8:56 PM. [emoji38]

I won't be able to move tomorrow. Maybe I should do a little alcohol rubdown tonight. [emoji1634] Looks like I'll be cracking open the seal on my bottle of Campari...IMG_20200707_205423285_HDR.jpgIMG_20200707_205537537.jpgIMG_20200707_205615543.jpg

CG - that's lovely! and love your bench seat! Wrought Iron?

Wanna come do some more here? We'll be hitting a high of 94 this week with the humidex also reaching above the 40 mark. woof...

taxy - hang in there!

Thanks, dragn. The bench is actually cast aluminum. Pretty easy to move. And thanks for the "offer" of heading your way. I finished the garden yesterday because it was the last day we see pleasant weather. We're getting our own batch of heat and humidity for, I dunno, the rest of July? Except to grocery shop or visit doctors, I'm hiding in the A/C!

If you love bacon like I do, I was just reading this recipes about making a bacon burger. After you fry the bacon , take some of the bacon grease and spread it on the bun. Then take some of the bacon grease out of the pan (just leave about 2 tsp. in the pan) and fry your burger in it. Then toast each bun half, cut side down, in the hot skillet for 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly golden and crisp.

If you love bacon like I do, I was just reading this recipes about making a bacon burger. After you fry the bacon , take some of the bacon grease and spread it on the bun. Then take some of the bacon grease out of the pan (just leave about 2 tsp. in the pan) and fry your burger in it. Then toast each bun half, cut side down, in the hot skillet for 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly golden and crisp.

That sounds sooo good right now. :chef: :yum:

Just took down my (Mom Cave) area in the garage.:(
Dismantled my loom. Boxed it up. Took out my art desk. Boxed up yarn that I want to keep.

Frustrated at a lot of things right now. Mostly the Shop Vac not suctioning up anything.
It's You Tube time to fix that problem. I can't even get the lid open. What did my son do to it!?

Not really having a good day.

Oh myyyyy :yum:

When you said bacon burger I pictured something completely different:

Bacon. America loves it (as long as it's not playing in a crappy rock band with its brother). Slater's 50/50 in San Diego knows that all too well, so, in honor of our nation's birth, they created the 'Merica Burger, which isn't just topped with bacon... it's MADE of bacon, including two bacon patties topped with bacon, in addition to bacon cheese, bacon bits, and plenty of bacon grease.

Courtesy of thrillist.com

https://www.thrillist.com/lifestyle...der-bucking-stereotypes-in-and-out-of-the-gym

Back
Top Bottom