What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's so tiny
received_290370155511468.jpg

Actually, this morning I'm just sitting here sorta wiped out. Yesterday had one of what I call my "flash" fevers. I develop a fever, sleep all day, sleep all night and by morning it's gone. 'Course I feel like a 14 wheeler ran over me but ... it's gone!

Actually, this morning I'm just sitting here sorta wiped out. Yesterday had one of what I call my "flash" fevers. I develop a fever, sleep all day, sleep all night and by morning it's gone. 'Course I feel like a 14 wheeler ran over me but ... it's gone!

That's really odd dragn. :ermm:Have you asked your Dr. about it? How long have you been doing this? Hmmmm have you asked one of those online places?

That's really odd dragn. :ermm:Have you asked your Dr. about it? How long have you been doing this? Hmmmm have you asked one of those online places?
It does sound odd. How often does this happen? Fevers are usually due to an infection or inflammatory condition.

I know fevers are due to a reason of some sort. They just never stayed around long enough to question. They used to happen about once every 5 years or even more - so it's not like it's every month. I put it down to my version of the flu as it always seem to happen during those seasons. Other than that I never used to get sick - I rarely even got a cold (until I stopped smoking- true!).

A couple of months ago I had a touch of gasteritis with fever but it was gone within 3 days, never a high fever. Late yesterday a slight fever was there but seriously this morning - nothing, feel great, feel great, even the truck has unloaded and left.

I have done a small research on the pathophysiology of fever but without testing ... what can I tell yuh!

I will ask the Doc. We have a follow-up appointment next month, via the phone. I'm guessing my yearly blood tests came back on the good side LOL otherwise the follow-up appointment would be a lot sooner.

Back
Top Bottom