What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll find it tomorrow when I get home after buying a new packet...

That does happen.

Tomorrow, announce in a loud voice that you are going out to buy another packet of tapioca and shut the door. Then sneak back into the kitchen and lurk. You'll see the packet reappear. Pounce on it right away.

Digesting an amazing dinner, watching a thunderstorm roll in from the northwest and mentally smacking myself because I forgot to get a cup of tea before I sat myself down. Now its going to take a major effort of will to move out of my chair. Hmmm...I wonder if Ken is getting up soon?;)

That does happen.

Tomorrow, announce in a loud voice that you are going out to buy another packet of tapioca and shut the door. Then sneak back into the kitchen and lurk. You'll see the packet reappear. Pounce on it right away.

:ROFLMAO: Somebody owes me a new monitor!

That does happen.

That might work!:ROFLMAO:

Today Steve and I went to the shops, then came home and made a Lemon Cheesecake :yum: It wont be set until 8pm tonight, so we will be having some after tea

We have mum coming over this afternoon to see our new TV :)

Other than that, just watching TV and relaxing ;)

Dealing with all the veggies I brought home from the farm. Thankfully, I can watch the Olympics while I prep beans. Good thing I like beans...the plants are producing an awful lot this year.

That's awesome, cws - you do have a lot of produce, you are so fortunate to have so much.

I like to prep veggies in front of the TV, too - just get my big cutting board, a bowl and a knife, and turn on something to watch! :)

That's awesome, cws - you do have a lot of produce, you are so fortunate to have so much.

I like to prep veggies in front of the TV, too - just get my big cutting board, a bowl and a knife, and turn on something to watch! :)
It is a lot of work--but it keeps our grocery bill down and let's us live the lifestyle we want to live.

Trying to decide if I want to be awake...I keep telling Shrek not to let me sleep so long on my days off. I see no reason to set the alarm, but...12 hours?

Trying to decide if I want to be awake...I keep telling Shrek not to let me sleep so long on my days off. I see no reason to set the alarm, but...12 hours?

I was just saying the same thing to DH. He has been on holidays for the past week (until this coming Tuesday) and I have been the one sleeping in! Since his shifts are 3-11 pm and he gets home around midnight (then you need down time), he usually sleeps until 9 or 10 but since he has been getting to bed around 10, he gets up at 7 or 8 (my usual time is 7) but I am sleeping in as late as 8 or even 10! :wacko:

Today we are getting ready to start the actual moving process to give us our separate spaces. I need to clean of my humongous desk as DH is taking it into Dad's old room, then I am taking Dad's tiny desk as my computer is no longer my focal point (well it is for DC of course but I don't need huge desk space for that! ;)). The office is becoming an area where I can sew, make cake decorations, other crafts and I can leave everything set up without having to put it away each time we want to use the dining table!

PrincessFiona60 said:
I told Shrek I'm getting to the age he needs to check on me after 8 hours...

Put a pocket mirror and stethoscope beside the bed.

Put a pocket mirror and stethoscope beside the bed.

LOL!!! That should get the idea across.:LOL: If he checked on me, it would wake me up at a decent hour. As it is, we have missed the cool morning for bike riding...now we have to plan it for tonight.

This morning we are going to go for a long walk...burn off all the lemon cheesecake :LOL:

Then a relaxing afternoon in ;)

Back from shopping, bought ANOTHER packet of Tapioca, the last one hasn't showed up, yet. Shrek bought me new work bras...the tapioca is chilling, sure smells good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom