"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 03-18-2012, 11:09 AM   #2301
Ogress Supreme

Site Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alix View Post
Keurig on nightstand?
I do have the mini one at work that isn't being used....

Old 03-18-2012, 11:30 AM   #2302
Everymom

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessFiona60 View Post
I do have the mini one at work that isn't being used....
Problem solved!

Old 03-18-2012, 11:38 AM   #2303
Ogress Supreme

Site Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alix View Post
Problem solved!
I'm just as dopey at night when I'm getting things set up...I'll probably show up with a steak knife and freak Shrek out.
Old 03-18-2012, 12:34 PM   #2304
Master Chef

We just finished watching "Sunday Morning" on CBS with our morning coffee. It comes on so early that I record it weekly so we never miss it. It's such a quality program and too bad that so many miss it. The vast majority of their well produced segments are about GOOD news that seems so rare these days.

Kayelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 12:44 PM   #2305
Chef Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayelle View Post
We just finished watching "Sunday Morning" on CBS with our morning coffee. It comes on so early that I record it weekly so we never miss it. It's such a quality program and too bad that so many miss it. The vast majority of their well produced segments are about GOOD news that seems so rare these days.
I have it set on reminder. It is an excellent show. Like you said, "Good News." It comes on here at 9 a.m. Charles Osgood was an excellent replacement for Charles Kerault. I love there closing shots of nature at work. Today it was the Washington D.C. Cherry Blossoms with the Thomas Jefferson Memorial way off in the background. Excellent photography.
Old 03-18-2012, 12:46 PM   #2306
Chef Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessFiona60 View Post
I'm just as dopey at night when I'm getting things set up...I'll probably show up with a steak knife and freak Shrek out.
There are moments when someone says something that leaves a person speechless. So all you can say with love is, "You twit!"
Old 03-18-2012, 01:00 PM   #2307
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addie View Post
I have it set on reminder. It is an excellent show. Like you said, "Good News." It comes on here at 9 a.m. Charles Osgood was an excellent replacement for Charles Kerault. I love there closing shots of nature at work. Today it was the Washington D.C. Cherry Blossoms with the Thomas Jefferson Memorial way off in the background. Excellent photography.
The "moment of nature" is my weekly favorite part too Addie. In the old days of the program it seems they spent a minute or two and now it's only moments. Sadly, time is money. Although Charles Osgood is good, I still miss Charles Kerault something fierce. What a treasure he was!
The show airs here at 7am, sometimes earlier. I love recording it to fast forward the zillions of commercials.

Kayelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 01:15 PM   #2308
Head Chef

Quote:
There are moments when someone says something that leaves a person speechless. So all you can say with love is, "You twit!"
I heard the cutest thing. If they combined youtube with twitter and facebook, it would be called 'You Twit Face'.
Your post reminded me of that.
Old 03-18-2012, 01:24 PM   #2309
Chef Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by blissful View Post
I heard the cutest thing. If they combined youtube with twitter and facebook, it would be called 'You Twit Face'.
Your post reminded me of that.

Whenever one of my kids would do or say someting cute, "You twit" was said with laughter and love.
Old 03-18-2012, 01:34 PM   #2310
Ogress Supreme

Site Administrator

Quote:
Hey, I resemble that remark!