What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, yeah! Only drawback is timing -- I saw the first two seasons on DVDs from Netflix, so all the episodes were close to one another. It's going to be really hard to wait a whole week in between shows.

Did you hear that Dan Stevens (Matthew Crawley) says this is his last season? That's disappointing, but I wonder if it also means that Julian Fellowes plans to keep writing, and writing....sure hope so. That's some excellent writing.

Never heard of it?!?! Inconceivable!

It will be hard to wait a week between episodes, Lizzie! It's been many years since I've enjoyed anything on TV this much!

Pac, I hope you jump on and start watching this from season one. So you know, this isn't a "chick flick", it's Steve's favorite show too! Critics also agree it's absolutely the most compelling drama ever to hit the small screen!

It will be hard to wait a week between episodes, Lizzie! It's been many years since I've enjoyed anything on TV this much!

Pac, I hope you jump on and start watching this from season one. So you know, this isn't a "chick flick", it's Steve's favorite show too! Critics also agree it's absolutely the most compelling drama ever to hit the small screen!

As soon as I finish (and start :rolleyes:) watching 24. I heard that was a good series, too :LOL:

I dunno, I've heard about some of those Mafia guys trying to "rub him out". Sounds like erasing to me. :LOL:

i told my guy he was erased from my life after he got mud on my clean floors. that pencil eraser failed- i'm getting a refund! :LOL:

Last edited:
I haven't even heard of Downtown Abbey.

I just finished snowblowing... again.
Darn wind. It hasn't even snowed today and I'm getting 6" drifts in my driveway.

Two words...Snow Fence!

Attachments

• snow fence.jpg
    snow fence.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 72
Two words...Snow Fence!

Two words and a pic! :LOL:

Been there, done that. I tried for 7-8 seasons to find that perfect spot and perfect angle and perfect distance from my driveway. It wasn't worth the effort of putting up and taking down. Somehow I still managed to accumulate drifts in that one spot. Thanks for the thought though :)

That was kind of a weenie snow fence...how about this one?

Attachments

• snow-fence2-300x200.png
    snow-fence2-300x200.png
    102.2 KB · Views: 64
That was kind of a weenie snow fence...how about this one?

As a matter of fact it was :rolleyes:
weenie fence.jpg

I like that fence though. I could put one up around my property. Sharpen the posts of course... :ermm:

I just got back from shopping the new Giant Eagle. Wow. No longer can I say I live where they don't sell prosciutto... or octopus or squid or... They've got everything! Of course I couldn't find anything, but I'm sure it's there somewhere :LOL: And I was also able to score a six-pack of Woodchuck hard cider for Snipper's mussel recipe tonight :chef:
I am now sitting enjoying a beer after my peanut butter sandwich :mrgreen:

I meant the first pic I posted was weenie. I like your snow fence...almost works to keep in small dorgies, too.

I've seen buck and rail fences, like the second pic, that were 12-15 feet tall on the high plains in Wyoming.

I just hope it is not the last season for Downton Abby. Perhaps he goes off to Africa and dies of some hidious disease. Poor Mary. :angel:

I was thinking maybe after the Shirley Maclaine character's year is done, she'll grab up Matthew as her boy toy and carry him back to America. ;)

Back
Top Bottom