What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So far today's going quite smoothly. Breakfast was tasty and the kitchen is all tidied up after and I have a load of laundry finishing up in the washer. I know what I'm preparing for our evening meal. All this just after 10 a.m. Awesome.

Looks like I'll be able to go out to my studio and have a lovely "play" day. Tumble and Sally have really enjoyed having mommy all to themselves the last couple of days. I've enjoyed their company, too, but Sally gets a little invasive when I'm trying to concentrate on a task. Fortunately, she eventually gives up and goes off to her soft little bed and takes a nap.

I have actually been taking both of those regularly but I didn't know they were good for kidneys! They are good for my candida diet so I try to have them in my water, tea, whatever I can. Thanks, Princess for letting me know I am on the right track!

Now here's hoping I can get some sleep.

Lemon juice and cider vinegar help break up kidney stones. You can make lemonade out of the lemon juice or a vinegar drink. I can handle 1/3 cup vinegar in 8 ounces of water.

Kidney stones are mostly calcium...put a calcium tablet in some vinegar or lemon juice, you will see it disintegrate.

Well, I am off to the doctor. Lemon juice, marshmallow root tea, cider vinegar, cranberry juice have been tried in abundance and the pain today is the worst it has been. We have calculated I have had it for almost a month now (because of my chronic pain, I deal with acute pain differently).

We are thinking it is more likely infection than stone, but shall see.

Well, I am off to the doctor. Lemon juice, marshmallow root tea, cider vinegar, cranberry juice have been tried in abundance and the pain today is the worst it has been. We have calculated I have had it for almost a month now (because of my chronic pain, I deal with acute pain differently).

We are thinking it is more likely infection than stone, but shall see.

Hope you feel better soon :flowers::flowers::flowers: Kidney pain is horrible, wouldn't wish it on anyone!

The cool change came through overnight and it is so nice and cool right now, lovely morning!

I have the whole house open and I have been out doing some trimming and weeding in the garden, so nice out there :)

Now heading out to buy Steve the new Kindle Paperwhite and a cover...since he bought me one, I want to buy him one too :)

Last edited:
Just did my first Craigslist transaction. Bought a used computer monitor from a nice gentleman.

I needed a cheap monitor for a media/file backup home server and this fit the bill. Used LCD for $15!

No news from the doctor. She is concerned because of all the trouble I am having with my kidneys but tests are not showing anything. I have an ultrasound this coming Saturday so we will have to wait for that unless pain continues to get worse then I am to go to the hospital. There still is the possibility it is a stone. So now I am resting and waterlogging myself :rolleyes:

Since I can't do any renovating in my craft room, I am working on some new hat designs for my photo prop business. I haven't done much on it since Christmas.

I am also putting in my first order with an organic food co-op. You order and they deliver to your door. We are getting so that most of our stuff is fresh veggies and meat, and we have some friends who say they are great so thought we would try it.

Sitting around, trying to get up the energy to clean the litter box...sometimes I wish they were outside cats.

If I can get out of cleaning up after Andy's dog (done enough of that lately with Joie), I will gladly do the fish tank AND the litter box! ;)

Back
Top Bottom