What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's still on and my eyes are still open if that tells you anything :LOL:
It just isn't what I was expecting.

Well don't get fooled by all the names in the other one I mentioned...Mark Wahlberg and Dwayne Johnson...bad movie, very bad. Don't waste money on Pain and Gain.

Well don't get fooled by all the names in the other one I mentioned...Mark Wahlberg and Dwayne Johnson...bad movie, very bad. Don't waste money on Pain and Gain.

I remember hearing of that movie now. I usually like MW movies, too.

I remember hearing of that movie now. I usually like MW movies, too.

He was why I bought it and a combo with The Rock! Nice...errr, nope, it's not. About one really funny spot which was shown in the trailers, other than that the humor is extremely juvenile and violent. Don't get me wrong, juvenile and violent can be great...this one isn't.

They are televising the Idaho and Wyoming game, it's in Laramie, where Shrek and I grew up. 7220 ft above sea level.

Went down to the pool and floated around on the floaty thing, reading Kindle in its waterproof case. DO NOT read "A Dog's Purpose"!!! The pool is now full of salt water....

I just finished watch The Pilot's Wife with Christine Lahti. Riveting. I was watching the America's Cup. It is not the same as when they always raced off the coast of RI. No beautiful white gleaming boats with high white sails, the boat tipping on it side and the crew rushing to the opposite side to keep from going in the drink. How did it go from that to a black catamaran? I won't be watching the finish. :angel:

Went down to the pool and floated around on the floaty thing, reading Kindle in its waterproof case. DO NOT read "A Dog's Purpose"!!! The pool is now full of salt water....

I don't read those books unless we've gotten our monthly kleenex purchase from Costco...:(

What is it with books about dogs and unhappy endings?...

I'm sitting here watching Battle Cry, an excellent war/drama, and wishing it was tomorrow. I know what I'm fixing for dinner tomorrow. I have no idea for tonight.

What is it with books about dogs and unhappy endings?...

I'm sitting here watching Battle Cry, an excellent war/drama, and wishing it was tomorrow. I know what I'm fixing for dinner tomorrow. I have no idea for tonight.

I don't know...an excuse to cry???:angel:

I don't know...an excuse to cry???:angel:

Yeah, but I'm just saying, either somebody's getting shot in the corn crib, or getting left behind, or dying of old age... not enough happy dog books. Maybe the Incredible Journey, but even that book had a moment of pause at the end.

Yeah, but I'm just saying, either somebody's getting shot in the corn crib, or getting left behind, or dying of old age... not enough happy dog books. Maybe the Incredible Journey, but even that book had a moment of pause at the end.

I understand, but with our best friends having such short lives...and the impact they have on our lives.

I understand, but with our best friends having such short lives...and the impact they have on our lives.

What is uplifting about "A Dog's Purpose" is that the dog is reborn each time, and remembers things of the previous lives, and that helps each of his/her next life.

As an apparent masochist, I also purchased "A Dog's Journey" which will probably be more of the same. Costco Kleenex trip....

Last edited:
...DO NOT read "A Dog's Purpose"!!! The pool is now full of salt water....
:LOL: Hope you don't wear contact lenses and washed them into the pool.

We're in nearly full "Sports Bar" mode around here - haven't started the drinking yet. :LOL: Earlier I had the Red Sox/Yankees game on TV with the White Sox/Orioles game in a Google frame while I played the OSU-SDSU game via the Ohio State student radio site...until I found out it was on TV. Well, time to flip between b-ball and f-ball on TV. :LOL: Now that the Buckeyes wiped the field with San Diego players and the Red Sox did their good deed by pushing the Yankees back another half-game behind my Tribe I'll take the audio to the Tribe game with me while I wash my hair. Gotta do that before it gets too late. Meanwhile, Himself has hit his limit with sports today.

What is uplifting about "A Dog's Purpose" is that the dog is reborn each time, and remembers things of the previous lives, and that helps each of his/her next life.

As an apparent masochist, I also purchased "A Dog's Journey" which will probably be more of the same. Costco Kleenex trip....

I swore I would stop buying them after Marley & Me, the book not the movie. So far, I still have a few in my stack.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom