What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Addie said:
Sorry 'bout that. I was in the hospital. :ohmy:

ROFL! (stripper music: ba da da da da ba da da da da, ba da da da ba da da da da, ba DA DA DA etc.). :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:
ROFL! (stripper music: ba da da da da ba da da da da, ba da da da ba da da da da, ba DA DA DA etc.). :LOL: :LOL:

Thank you. I am now sitting here stark nekkid wondering how I empty my messages. It is full and I want to send a message and can't. HELP! Can an administrator go in and do it for me? I am out of breath though from doing my dance to Dawgluver's music. I can still do the bump and grind. Although I almost though my hips out of place. :ohmy:

Sorry. I meant a striper. You know, candy striper. I was just kidding, playing on words.

My favorite cousin just landed in the hospital yesterday. Not so much fun now in this topic.

Thank you. I am now sitting here stark nekkid wondering how I empty my messages. It is full and I want to send a message and can't. HELP! Can an administrator go in and do it for me? I am out of breath though from doing my dance to Dawgluver's music. I can still do the bump and grind. Although I almost though my hips out of place. :ohmy:

Addie, go down to the bottom of the page and click on "Contact Us" and enter a Ticket so I can look at your account.

Sorry. I meant a striper. You know, candy striper. I was just kidding, playing on words.

My favorite cousin just landed in the hospital yesterday. Not so much fun now in this topic.
Sorry to hear about your cousin. My stay was just a cautionary one. I had some minor chest pains. Nothing serious. But I still like the STRIPPER! Now you know the truth about me. I always wanted to be the town slattern. I was a total failure. I kept having babies instead. The old fashion way. Within a marriage. :):LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
Addie, go down to the bottom of the page and click on "Contact Us" and enter a Ticket so I can look at your account.

I must be old. I couldn't find Contact Us anywhere. All I could find was how to unsubscribe to posts. But I got a message to go to CP something. I solved the problem. All messages deleted. Thanks.

Too bad all browsers aren't like Firefox. You just start typing "contact..." and the link highlights, then hit "Enter" to get the link. Too bad Microsoft isn't as smart as Mozilla...

Addie said:
I must be old. I couldn't find Contact Us anywhere. All I could find was how to unsubscribe to posts. But I got a message to go to CP something. I solved the problem. All messages deleted. Thanks.

Ha! You got my PM. Good job, Addie!

amused @ Addie :)

I'll lay off the hospital humor for a time...

I meant to say further that I hope your cousin isn't to sick. Hospials stink. I know. I threatened to leave AMA. Against Medical Advice. They finally let me go because they knew I have done so in the past.

Hopefully your cousin's stay will be a short one. Prayers are on the way up. :)

Sorry to hear about your cousin. My stay was just a cautionary one. I had some minor chest pains. Nothing serious. But I still like the STRIPPER! Now you know the truth about me. I always wanted to be the town slattern. I was a total failure. I kept having babies instead. The old fashion way. Within a marriage. :):LOL:

Well Addie, I learned a new word today!

Mama said that internet would be my undoing! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Back
Top Bottom