What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rejoicing! Going electronic didn't blow up the facility and horseshoes did not fall from the sky. We survived going live!

I was supposed to go to Winthrop today for a BP workup. Instead I had the Mother of all migraine headaches. It started yesterday and just got worse through the night. I finally was able to fall asleep for a good deep nap and it broke. So I will try again for Winthrop tomorrow.

Kylie, I saw a show on Nature tonight about the kangeroo problem in Canberra. And I thought we were bad with the occassional moose wandering into town. :ohmy:

I was supposed to go to Winthrop today for a BP workup. Instead I had the Mother of all migraine headaches. It started yesterday and just got worse through the night. I finally was able to fall asleep for a good deep nap and it broke. So I will try again for Winthrop tomorrow.

Kylie, I saw a show on Nature tonight about the kangeroo problem in Canberra. And I thought we were bad with the occassional moose wandering into town. :ohmy:

I have bloodwork in the morning...for the cardiologist...if they hadn't called me today I would have missed the appointment, forgot all about it.

PrincessFiona60 said:
Rejoicing! Going electronic didn't blow up the facility and horseshoes did not fall from the sky. We survived going live!

Much rejoicing!!! Yay!!!!

Now every morning at seven a.m. if I am up I watch Big Cat Diaries. I have gotten to know all the names of the different cats, which cub belongs to which mother, etc. I tell my son this. He give me a :rolleyes: look. Then we get to talking about Murder She Wrote. I tell him I prefer the stories that take place in Cabot Cove. I know all the women in the beauty parlor, the Mayor, etc. He then gives me a :rolleyes::rolleyes::wacko: look. It seems after further conversation, that I know more about the residents in a fictional town and animals on a Reserve in Africa than I do my own neighbors in the building. I think I need to get out more. I also think my son is making fun of me. Is old age starting to set in?

I have not heard anything about this Addie...I will have to check out the news online and see what I can find ;)

Andy, I'm glad you have a potential "fix" for the shoulder issue, but it sucks that you have to have surgery. I had "micro tears" down one side of my spine that all connected up to make one BIG tear and cause me horrifying pain a long time ago. Its sure no fun, especially when you don't have anything in your life you can adjust to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Planning my day here. I'm off now for holidays and today is shopping/laundry/packing day. Costco run, regular grocery run, vacuum out van, pack dry goods in boxes, find the cooler to pack in the AM, write a "pet care" list for MIL who is staying with the pets, make sure there are clean sheets on the guest bed, and do laundry in between all those chores.

Oh, did I mention the hoards of people who will descend upon the house today? The girls are popular and will be saying good bye to all their buddies who will have to do without them for a week or so.

Andy, I'm glad you have a potential "fix" for the shoulder issue, but it sucks that you have to have surgery. I had "micro tears" down one side of my spine that all connected up to make one BIG tear and cause me horrifying pain a long time ago. Its sure no fun, especially when you don't have anything in your life you can adjust to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Planning my day here. I'm off now for holidays and today is shopping/laundry/packing day. Costco run, regular grocery run, vacuum out van, pack dry goods in boxes, find the cooler to pack in the AM, write a "pet care" list for MIL who is staying with the pets, make sure there are clean sheets on the guest bed, and do laundry in between all those chores.

Oh, did I mention the hoards of people who will descend upon the house today? The girls are popular and will be saying good bye to all their buddies who will have to do without them for a week or so.

I remember days like that. Now it can take me as long as an hour to do just one chore. Have a fun time. :)

Thanks, Alix. Where are you guys going???

Going up to Panorama, BC. Near Invermere. My sister has a couple of condos there and we find it a perfect summer break. Lots to do if you want to DO, and lovely pools and quiet if you don't.

Done the Costco run, laundry nearly done, dry goods are halfway packed. I still need to do a run to Safeway, but I might just do a bunch of that shopping when we get to Invermere tomorrow.

Taking a little break with a cuppa and a piece of Bugs chocolate crack. Sooooo gooooood!

I'm watching the dishwasher repair guy. We were planning on leaving at 17h, to visit friends. I don't know if he will be done. It doesn't seem to be doing its trick for him. It's trick is piddling on the floor.

I'm watching the dishwasher repair guy. We were planning on leaving at 17h, to visit friends. I don't know if he will be done. It doesn't seem to be doing its trick for him. It's trick is piddling on the floor.
He changed the gasket on the door. The old gasket did look squashed awfully thin in places. Well, it is an ~11 year old dishwasher and it was the original gasket.

I'm eating out tonight, so it will get tested tomorrow.

Just be glad it was the dishwasher piddling and not a Saint Bernard!:LOL::ROFLMAO:Saints, fwiw, have very large bladders and piddle large puddles.

Boy you sure know how to have fun. Are you sure this much excitement isn't too much for you? :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom