What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A Medical Doc...Nah...Nursing Doctorate, maybe. I was thinking more along the lines of a degree in English literature or Underwater basketweaving...

Yesterday I got a much anticipated item in the mail. My Diploma for my Master's was delivered. I am now, officially, a Geriatric Nurse Practitioner. That is... PrincessFiona60 MSN, GNP

Wonderful news, congratulations Fi, all that hard work has paid off :)

So happy for you!

or maybe it NP-G...anyway you look at it, it's word salad...Thanks!

FYI - I still have to pass my boards to be licensed...

Last edited:
Congratulations, Fi :clap:

Not good news, Laurie, but maybe it just hit him harder and it's taking longer to bounce back. Keep us posted.

I went shooting again today. It must have been 60F out there. I got some real tight groups with a rifle not known for its accuracy, which probably only means something to me :LOL:

And I just threw some ribbers on the gasser.

Good shooting, Pac!

Thanks!
I was in a groove.
Keeping in mind, 53 year old eyes with iron sights at 100 yds :)
My three and four shot strings were pretty much yielding 1-1/2" groups.

Attachments

• IMG_3116.JPG
    IMG_3116.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 125
It is a lovely morning here...it has been raining now for about 4 hours, fabulous...we so need it all over Australia :)

Dont have to put the sprinkler system on today now ;)

Thanks, everyone, it's only taken me 6 years...now I wonder what I should go back to school for...:)

Go back to school for something you are passionate about. Even if it is just knitting. Or underwater basket weaving. It is time you did something selfish just for yourself. :angel:

Just a quick update. Joie's stomach upsets seem to be the least of his worries. Through xrays there is a mass in one of his lungs. It could be minor or something major but we won't know until we get the radiologist's report and blood tests back on Monday. He is doing okay right now, but "Mom and Dad" are a little bit fatigued and worried.

Back
Top Bottom