What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Feeling very lazy today. I still haven't gotton out of my p.j's 7 it's about 5 30 pm. i haven't done this for months & it feels pretty good for a change.

Going to our friend's 50th birthday party. It is 60's "Mad Men" themed. We hit gold at the thrift store today for vintage clothing, the whole outfit was under $30 including accessories. The hat ate up half of the budget (had to buy it new), but it makes the whole outfit!

We will be "confirmed bachelors" lol!

OK, garden is all fertilised, we have been on our walk and the chicken is marinating for dinner, happy days!

Looking through all the boxes and envelopes we brought back, searching for Mom's car titles. GAH!! Can't find them!! I have one shred of hair left!!

There's nothing you can do with them tomorrow. Think of something else to look for. No sense in making yourself crazy over it.
Dawg, please listen to the good princess. Just breathe deep and relax. Find something to take your mind off of it and it will come to you. I am an expert at this. - worrying about things I have no control over and then they show up when I am not looking! :)

Upstyling

And taking everything and anyone with it. Ran out of things to do to keep busy. So I picked on my closet and everyone Else's while I was at it. Going through mine alone all that beautiful material, clothes I know won't see day/night ( Looked better on me in the store. Impulse buy!) would have been a shame to waste. Spent the day stripping off the old seat covers to the dining room chairs to make new ones -Upstyling. My old pull over sweaters will be turned into button up the front or not. Either way my hair won't have to get messed up to take it off. My luck I'll ruin it. But hey Foo-Foo will have a purdy new doggy sweater. :ohmy:

My sewing table is almost finished with it's over haul. I'll post pics when it's finished. It's gorgeous!

Munky.

Back
Top Bottom