What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I weeded one of the squares in the garden, then sat on the porch for a bit, then got sick of the green pollen all over the porch and hosed it off. Now I'm sitting inside for a bit. Need to get that cake going, if the butter has thawed.

Made some potato salad, then went outside weeding. Ground is really mushy after much rain, hard to tell if it's moles or the lawn just falling in after last year's drought.

I just woke up from a 15 minute quick nap. I am sitting here wondering how SB is feeling and the results. I worry about her. :angel:

Hello everyone :)

It is a lovely Sunday here, the cool change came through, nice and cool :)

We are about to have some of the banana cake i made last night, it is so tasty!

Just a relaxing one today as I still have a shocking sick type of headache from this cold...good to just do nothing and take it easy :)

Aww, thank you so much Taxy :)

It has been 6 days now that I have had it...I am guessing if it continues too much longer I should go to see the doctor ;)

The banana cake I just had made me feel good for awhile though :ROFLMAO:

Aww, thank you so much Taxy :)

It has been 6 days now that I have had it...I am guessing if it continues too much longer I should go to see the doctor ;)

The banana cake I just had made me feel good for awhile though :ROFLMAO:
Try some chocolate and see if that helps with the headache. Even if it doesn't, it's chocolate. :)

a family reunion, tin? should be fun for you, once you are done with all that housecleaning and driving.:) this is the first vacay i've heard of you taking, tin, and you sure deserve to cut loose and enjoy some time away. is this a yearly get-together with your family?
i hope you have a safe and pleasant trip north, in fair weather, and spend a lovely time reconnecting with your relatives.:)

Thanks, Vit. Sort of a mini-reunion. My TX brother & his wife are driving to their summer digs in Maine, so we're meeting kinda sorta mid-way. Last time I saw them was for their wedding in '08. He's my big brother, pushing 75 but hale & hearty. They're sorting out where they'd like to park after selling his TX house and her ME house. Not really a great time for unloading real estate. I suggested NC because of the four seasons and the weather is so goldarned nice most of the time.

Speaking of kinda sorta and big brothers, I see in the paper that Tony Dow, Beaver's big brother, celebrates his 68th birthday today. :(

Isn't 2 Lbs of bacon the daily recommended allowance suggested by the FDA?

Don't be touchin' my bacon. :pig:

Back
Top Bottom