What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gah. More apples, our tree continues to hide them, and I just can't stand to let them go to waste. The most beautiful apples are way at the top of the tree. So DH is up on the extra long folding ladder, with the extra long apple picker, and blind as a bat me, I'm trying to spot apples, with DH screeching orders. This is so not pleasant.

Last edited:
LOL! Sounds like Shrek and me trying to get the DVD player hooked up. I eventually went and got several bright colors of nail polish to use as identifiers for the wires and the ports they went into.

:LOL: DH is not allowed anywhere near ANY electronics in this house! His solution has always been to bash it with a hammer. I'm the IT person here, even though I'm self trained and not very good at it. I'm also in charge of finding his glasses and the TV remotes, as well as his cellphone, on a daily basis.

I can usually send Shrek off for a doohickey at Ace and get it done while he is gone. I'm always astounded how much wires send him into a frenzy...he's a musician, used to dealing with wires and cables. I wonder if he was as much a drama queen about it then, as he is now.

The NE Revolution is owned by Robert Kraft who owns the NE patriots football team.

The Group that owns the Boston Red Sox owns a soccer team from Liverpool.

I knew that. *facepalm* Thanks Andy. My brain has been wrapped around baseball so much I'm forgetting everything else I've known. Plus the Browns won? Again? Not used to winning teams. :w00t:

I am basking in the enjoyment of winning teams. Such a foreign concept to a Cleveland teams fan!

My baseball team won their last ten games and are now the top team in the one Wild Card playoff game on Wednesday. Meanwhile our to-be opponents have to duke it out on Monday to see who gets to play the Tribe. My perennial losers football team is at .500 so far and, as a Browns fan who's main joy during the season is a Steelers' loss, the Steelers are holding down the basement...winless. And Himself's alma mater, THE Ohio State University, won its 17th consecutive game yesterday. Good times. No guarantee they'll last so I'm enjoying the moment.

I am becoming very confused. DA has given me the very nice opportunity to do anything I desire to change my basement lair. The lady who lived in here before me who attended to DA did not like gas stoves and I am beginning with that. It is a very good thing that I have the Better Business Bureau and the Consumer Reports in my computer to look for a stove. There are so very many choices of these! My brain is becoming tired of it.

I made DA laugh today. I said I was going to move away everything in my basement family room, dig a very large hole in here, and build an indoor pool.

I may make this to be a new thread of postings. I do know I do wish for the gas stove.

Your friend,
~Cat

Thanks for the dog wishes, CG.

And whoda thunk? Two happy moments in one day; Not only a Browns win, but a Steelers loss. Some of the teams (Cincinnati for one) are not looking as good now as they were at the start of the season. And look at Philadelphia. So bad they put the Dallas game on in that Denver runaway :LOL:

Full day at the apple orchard, love those honeycrisp apples! Going to run the daughter to a movie w a friend then pick up a few things at wal mart. Cannot believe how fast the weekend went! Back to work Monday..

Back
Top Bottom