What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm repeating to myself, "I love my cat, I love my cat, I LOVE my cat" so I don't forget it! He just vomited all over the entire couch! I don't know if you non cat people will be able to believe that, but the cat owners will. It's like he sprouted a sprinkler head and sprayed vomit EVERYWHERE. I even had to take a Q Tip and clean out one of my USB ports on my laptop. Gross. SUPER gross.

Yes, you do love your cat. They do barf a bad mess at times. Misty experienced vomiting as this, and I had to change her food.

If this continues, perhaps a visit to the vet?

With love,
~Cat

Watching the Canadian Tenors on TV. OMG! (Sorry Addie). There was a little girl just singing Silent night, she couldn't have been more than 10 (I didn't hear her introduction). She was incredible she had the voice of a mature woman! Just beautiful!

Met the surgeon today, surgery is planned for after the New Year, will have a date on Monday...I hope!

It will be a robotic assist surgery! At least one night in the hospital. Then a month off work. I just want it over with.

Met the surgeon today, surgery is planned for after the New Year, will have a date on Monday...I hope!

It will be a robotic assist surgery! At least one night in the hospital. Then a month off work. I just want it over with.

Three of us here see this, Ogress. We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

I hope you won't fall in love with that robot; a robot and an Ogress could become quite hairy, if you know what I mean.

With love,
~Cat, Carl, and Lakisha

Three of us here see this, Ogress. We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

I hope you won't fall in love with that robot; a robot and an Ogress could become quite hairy, if you know what I mean.

With love,
~Cat, Carl, and Lakisha

Aww, I like my Ogre too much...kinda used to him. Too old to start up with a robot, besides I won't even see it, I should be knocked out by then.:rolleyes:

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers, they do help.

As others have said, keep us up to date.

Will it actually be robotic, or will it be a waldo? Will it be laperoscopic? Do you like the surgeon?

I just cancelled my annual Solstice Dinner. With all the piddly little health issues I have been having, I really don't feel up to it. I'm quite bummed. I hope to resume the tradition next year. I just now emailed the folks I usually invite, so they don't wait for their invitation.

Last edited:
I just cancelled my annual Solstice Dinner. With all the piddly little health issues I have been having, I really don't feel up to it. I'm quite bummed. I hope to resume the tradition next year. I just now emailed the folks I usually invite, so they don't wait for their invitation.

Oh, I am sorry you feel badly. I hope you feel better soon. You're in my thoughts.

With love,
~Cat

Taxy, I am sorry you aren't well enough to have your dinner, but I totally understand. Tomorrow is the Beier Family Christmas (when most of us can be in the same place) and I am dreading it because I have no energy. I had a 3 hour nap today and last time we had a family dinner I fell asleep on the couch (I was holding my grandnephew who was also sleeping, so it wasn't so bad ;)).

Take good care of yourself.

Can't blame you. Between no boss and the holidays approaching at least you have some distractions. Get patched up and all better. Got you in my thoughts and prayers.

Taxy, hope you get to feeling better too. And LP, hope you notice those persistent aches just a little less with company tomorrow. Some days I think I'm the only healthy one here on DC. NOT complaining, mind you! Well, I do have a case of the grumbellies tonight...

Hey, CG! Good to know I am not the only night owl. Another bout of insomnia and restless leg.

Thank you for your thoughtful words. At least it is all family and they are all very sympathetic.

Watching the Canadian Tenors on TV. OMG! (Sorry Addie). There was a little girl just singing Silent night, she couldn't have been more than 10 (I didn't hear her introduction). She was incredible she had the voice of a mature woman! Just beautiful!

If they are doing justice to Silent Night and not blasting my ears with Rock Around The Christmas Tree, I just wish I had seen it. As for the OMG, I always read that as Oh My Gosh! And I assume that is how it was written. It saves me a lot of arguments. And I don't come across as "Holy than thou", which I am not. I have been known to let out a bomb word every so often. Something I am not proud of. :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom