What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awww....that's a shame. I've been following your chick posts, pac. At least now you've got everything ready for when they do arrive. :)

...I just got my little Go Pro Hero 3+ Silver camera from Amazon, it's so tiny! Plan to use it for snorkeling. Had to research it on YouTube, I couldn't figure out how to get it out of the package!
I'm thinking that requires a PhD. I've only gotten a 2-year degree in package opening, so I just take a pair of scissors to it.

Last edited:
There was nothing scissors-worthy to it. This was much more than a plastic clam shell, it NEEDED a PhD to open it, and remove the camera! I've never seen anything like it! This helped:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...bVNYIKLAl7XgQrf1tPuoTDg&bvm=bv.65788261,d.b2I

So how many times did you have to play this video to finally get it open? How did you know to go to the video? I hope this camera is worth all that? Did you get the White, Silver or Black Edition? :angel:

Last edited:
So how many times did you have to play this video to finally get it open? How did you know to go to the video? I hope this camera is worth all that? :angel:

I'm pretty well ejumacated, Addie! When in doubt, check YouTube. I went through the video 5 times, then it started to make sense. Got that little sucker out of there, we were both covered in sweat.

Last edited:
I'm pretty well ejumacated, Addie! When in doubt, check YouTube. I went through the video 5 times, then it started to make sense. Got that little sucker out of there, we were both covered in sweat.

I am not surprised. There is no way you can go at his pace. I kept sliding the bar back to hear what he was saying and doing. Never once did he pause and give you a chance to catch up to him. Mark that video in your bookmarks. You are still going to need him in the future. :angel:

He's a self-admitted Go Pro freak, he's probably got a whole bunch of the cameras, and has obviously opened a few before. I, on the other hand, do not and have not.

I just froze my goodies supervising Shreddy in the garden. It's raining lightly and feels like 3°C (37°F). He wanted to go out and wander through the wet and munch some grass.

I just froze my goodies supervising Shreddy in the garden. It's raining lightly and feels like 3°C (37°F). He wanted to go out and wander through the wet and munch some grass.

What a good mother you are. Tonight when Spike was here with Teddy, Spike had to run an errand. He snuck out on Teddy. At first her was unaware of his missing. When he started to look for him, it dawned on him that Spike left without him. When Spike returned, Teddy refused to look at him and just kept staring at the wall. It was more than an hour before he would even walk past him. What a pouty face he had. :angel:

Watched the first half. Working a Rubik's cube should be a piece of cake for you after getting the camera away from the packaging! :LOL:

I looked at the cookbook again and there is no price in it, so yes, it's one of the hand-outs. It 's the 2008 version. Very nice and in good condition.

Based on the packaging, I told Shrek, "No GoPro Camera"...I'd be the one who would have to remove it after listening to him growl and curse for two hours.

I can't see why they package it like it's on display.
Hopefully it works right out of the box in case you need to return it in its original packaging.

Oh, that said, yesterday a battery powered chainsaw that I ordered came in and I never saw something (lately) that had so little packaging. It was simply the chainsaw, a piece of folded cardboard to protect the battery and charger and it had no outer box.

Back
Top Bottom