What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm making tea today.. I have added water to my Tefal tea magic and started it.... just one problem.. the teapot is in the kitchen and I am sitting here with the tea bag that should be in the filter.....:ermm:

Does any one have a brain to spare?

Sorry, CakePoet, I am a little short in that area as well.

I went to look in our pantry fridge for an unopened can of cat food. When I finished staring blankly in there for a few minutes wondering what I was doing there I got a can from the shelves and fed the cat.

A few minutes ago TB came into the office with the lidded can and asked if this was supposed to be in the kitchen fridge. I said "yes, where did you find it?" "on the pantry shelf" was his reply.

:wacko:

i'm making tea today.. I have added water to my Tefal tea magic and started it.... just one problem.. the teapot is in the kitchen and I am sitting here with the tea bag that should be in the filter.....:ermm:

Does any one have a brain to spare?

Well I have tea now. I so love this type tea pot, great pot of tea with 1-2 bags . Cheap and lovely tea. I wonder where I put my sandwich?

:LOL: All this reminds me:
One winter I was donning all my 2nds to go out (it was 35 below...) 2nd sweater, heavy pants for over leggings, two mittens ready on bench, toque and earmuffs on bench, heavy socks on bench...

started to put on 2nd socks on and remembered the carrots for horses and peelings in the kitchen for the chickens, fetched everything, came back to the porch... and could not find the second pair of socks. Wha??

Went back to the kitchen - went everywhere - was really losing my temper with myself - finally said "forget them! just get another pair! stop getting in a tizzy over it!"

So put on a different pair of socks, then my boots, then my jacket... & oops...
there were my first pair of socks - sitting over my shoulder... :ermm:

-duh... :rolleyes:

Bunch of girl friends of my daughter came for her birthday, 13, so just finished making bunch of individual pizzas. With options of the toppings. Phew, tired.

Sent from my iPhone using Discuss Cooking

Going to dish up some breakfast and then - I don't know. Hopefully today will be more productive than yesterday, when all I did all day was sit and contemplate my navel.

We just got home from Costco. What a madhouse. I know better than to go on a Sunday, especially this close to Christmas.

I have unpacked everything so now that I have laundry detergent I will get busy doing TB's clothes for work and towels. I love my huge washer and dryer. That's the only downside of where we hope to purchase a new townhouse. There they only have room for the smaller stacking machines.

At six my grocery delivery comes so another round of putting things away.

So much for my earlier dilly dallying here on the computer.

We just got home from Costco. What a madhouse. I know better than to go on a Sunday, especially this close to Christmas.

I have unpacked everything so now that I have laundry detergent I will get busy doing TB's clothes for work and towels. I love my huge washer and dryer. That's the only downside of where we hope to purchase a new townhouse. There they only have room for the smaller stacking machines.

At six my grocery delivery comes so another round of putting things away.

So much for my earlier dilly dallying here on the computer.
Have you seen the stacking front loaders? I don't think mine takes more space than most of the smaller stacked washer/dryers.

Bunch of girl friends of my daughter came for her birthday, 13, so just finished making bunch of individual pizzas. With options of the toppings. Phew, tired.

Sent from my iPhone using Discuss Cooking

Happy birthday to your daughter, Charlie. I bet she and her friends loved their individual pizzas. She's a lucky girl to have a father who would take the time to do that for her party! :)

Nothing - FINALLY! After getting home in the wee hours on Friday, I've done nothing but laundry and clean. Friday saw four rounds through the washer and dryer, along with a fifth today.

When we got home, Himself saw a little mouse skitter along the foundation ledge in the garage. I missed the mouse...but found plenty of his "rice" as evidence. :glare: Pulled out a box of moth balls I bought after the last mouse event (danged furball made a nest in my van's heater fan - cost a couple hundred of dollars to undo that...), scattered them around the sill and under the cars, and went to bed. Nearly asphyxiated us, since the smell leaked into the house. (I told Himself we need new weatherstripping on the door to the garage. :LOL: )

Thankfully, it was in the mid-50s on Saturday, so we moved the cars out and I moved everything, sweeping the foundation ledge and the mudsill all around the place, moved everything away from the walls, and made sure there were no mousy souvenirs. Plus, it will be easy to spot if the mouse is still around. After picking up all the mothballs and putting them into an old yogurt carton, I have just a couple at the corners of the garage that might be entry points for any small critter. No smell in the house, but I hope it's enough to deter woodland critters.

Have you seen the stacking front loaders? I don't think mine takes more space than most of the smaller stacked washer/dryers.

These are stacking front loaders but they fit into a small "closet" and are much smaller than the ones I have now. TB is going to see if we can fix it.

He wears two uniforms a week and because of a genetic blood condition (and thyroid problems) he is always cold. In the winter he wears a long sleeved undershirt (the kind that skiers wear), 6 t-shirts and his uniform shirt. He wears layers under his pants as well, and goes through socks like mad!

I am constantly washing clothes! But I don't mind, it is the least I can do for him! :)

CG you have just sent off a gazillion warning bells in my head. PLEASE PLEASE fix the gasket around your garage door into the house.
In many places here, but not everywhere, it is against building code to havr a garage entrance into the house. Carbon monoxide fumes have killed more than one family.

Back
Top Bottom