What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pleeeeezzzzz give it back suzi my feet are freezing, but in June i just can't bring myself to put on socks. LOL

ummmmmm no. I haven't had any yet. wait til I get a heat wave or 2.....
or you can just come visit it!!! :)

Well ok you can have the heat for a little while, but you know friends do share. Maybe we could get the sun and the heat to go from you to me and a lot of other people could enjoy it too.

raining and cool in the 60's. It figures.. hubby decided to open the pool , lot of work, swimming season here is only about 2 months, July and August and if it gets hot again in June...

Heatwave! It was 94F down in the valley earlier and its 88F here in the city! Just a slight breeze, perfect night for light tapas and sangria!!!

Oh how it's good to be home!

i live in an inland valley, near san diego, calif. record breaking high temps. today. air conditioner working hard to stay ahead of it. it is 88 degrees right now at 6pm.

have been in house all day. more of the same tomorrow and even hotter. hot on week-end but cooling.

babe

i don't envy anyone at the wild animal park, near here. always hotter there.

babe:furious::furious:

Central Coast, Cali.... 4:35 pm - thankfully NOT burning up like most of our region... 83 degrees 44% humidity and that's as hot as I want it! I'm wearing a bikini around the house (no one but me and the dogs!) and truthfully I think I've pretty much reached the zenith of my bikini-wearing days... I think I'll give it up when someone looks at me and winces... that's a pretty good barometer, no?

Redkitty and Kadesma, can I come to visit - its too cold here, 10 degrees celsius and freezing - only my big toe is going out that door tonight although the ducted at 24 degrees is helping the rest of me to acclimatise (not sure if that is right).

My sister has a french exchange student staying with her for 7 weeks and he has now got a chest infection from the flight over and the differences in climate. Bring on the panadol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom