What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a hail storm a few minutes ago and now the sun is trying to peek out! That's Spring in the Pacific NW!

Sent from my iPhone using Cooking

Yesterday 76F and sunny. Today 31F and snowing. Both days very windy (from different directions). Had a grass fire yesterday that was 1/2 mile from us. Didn't have to evacuate, but very scarry.

That is spring in Eastern Colorado!

50 F here in South Dakota. There is a strong NW wind that makes it seem much colder.

There is still a real cold wind. Hopefully it will dry things out. Alot of floodding north of us. 50F % cool.

Overcast again, but temps got up to 85° for a little while. I almost turned on the A/C, but noticed a nice wind coming from the hallway so I just propped the door open with a shoe for awhile.

Weather? Here? Today? Right now?

Nothing short of gorgeous. It's about 71F, clear and beautifully sunny, low humidity, light breeze. Doesn't get much better than this.

Glenn and I took advantage of the beautiful day and took the Harley out for a couple of hours for a super ride. It was invigorating. Nothin' like loads of sunshine and fresh air to charge your system.

Absolutely beautiful day here in South Dakota. The warmth of the sun is awesome! Sunshine is so therapeutic...even the customers are in a better mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom