What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NW Arkansas, 4:15 a.m. - 78 degrees, 84% humidity, clear skies, wind ESE at 8 kts.

40% chance of morning thunderstorms, high in the mid 90s.

It is hard to believe, but it is wet this morning. We have finally been getting some much needed rain, and there are puddles this morning. Almost smelled like and felt like Michigan...almost. ;)

Mid 80s today in Iowa, maybe some rain later? Please? A welcome relief from 100 +.

82F in SE South Dakota. This morning it felt like florida, it was a real damp fog, it all burned off by 10 am.

Here in Michigan it's been hot and humid and I am loving every minute of it!! We have had temps in the 90's and for me....it's all good. I will not complain about the heat....ever!! Now come Winter...you'll see the whinner come out in me!! :ermm:

NW Arkansas, 3:45 a.m. - 85 degrees, 59% humidity, clear skies, south wind at 12 kts.

Expected high near 102.

NW Arkansas, 5:00 p.m. - 109 degrees, 21% humidity, partly cloudy, wind is variable at 7 kts.

NW Arkansas, 5:15 a.m. - Finally, a cool 75 degrees, 90% humidity, mostly cloudy, wind is calm.

Possible thunderstorms this morning, expected high of 103 this afternoon.

Awoke to a beautiful 70 degrees here along the mighty Mississip. Had a storm with strong winds last night, and much needed rain. It's getting warmer now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom