What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're still on the warm side of this cold front coming in. It was 75º here at noon while only 27º Wichita Ks.

Right now it's 68º here in Little Rock but in Fayetteville (just 100 miles north of us) it's 34º, a full 34 degree drop. :shock: We've got all kinds of tornado watches and warnings north of us but hopefully none of that is coming this way.

Behind this they are predicting 2 days of Sleet, Freezing Rain and Snow. We are expecting as much as an inch of ice to hit the streets before the snow even starts falling (that is if we even get any snow, it could be an all-ice event).

I had to giggle at the topic "Stranded on a tropical island". We're about to be stranded in a winter wonderland. :mrgreen:

img_229275_0_d6de4a2c3b9041e16cd4227169be7696.jpg

~ Raven ~

Thanks for the prayers. It's gone on past us now. It spat a little rain (not much at that) and then headed on. Everything north of us got a pounding tonight though, especially St. Louis and the Southern and Central Missouri area.

Now I'm more worried about the ice. :)

~ Raven ~

I think we're getting the northen edge of the same stor as Raven. Last night it was 55 - this morning it's 25, with 25-45mph wind gusts...

And it was kind enough to rain very heavily while it was 55, so everything was nice and wet when all the temps dropped. Gotta love ice! At least tomorrow they're saying that we can look forward to a balmy 18 degrees! :ROFLMAO:

John

The weather here reminds me of a scene from Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.

John Candy: How cold do you think it is?
Steve Martin: (face froze with snotcicles) 1

Oh, the joys of living in Minnesota.

Current conditions as of 10pm (22:00) Central Standard Time:

Clear.
Air temperature: negative 12 degrees farenheight (as in -12)
Wind Chill: negative 33 degrees farenheight (as in -33)

Can you say BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Source: www.kare11.com/weather/

Snowing and 25 degrees F. It has been snowing off and on here most of the week. The other morning the low temp. was 3 degrees F. Brrr, it was cold that morning. This morning it was 13 degrees. Amazingly enough after the 3 degree morning 13 degrees felt warm!! We are currently under a heavy snow warning. I guess I better warm up the snow shovel.

After morning temps of 21 and 20 early in the week, the high was 75 yesterday and today is supposed to be about the same. Our temps have been like a roller coaster and many people seem to be sick from the effects.

It's freaking cold!! I know I know, 31 isn't cold to you northerners, but, for Texans, it cold!! And there is snow and freezing rain. BUMMER!!

It's 25 degrees... today was beautiful. Rain should be back late tomorrow afternoon

It has been snowing off and on all week. I just keep telling myself snow shoveling is great exercise and it is good for me. I hope that you all are having better weather. When watching CNN at noon today I heard that Hawaii is having some nasty weather, but luckily wasabi said that she has not been affected by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom