What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll venture a guess and say it's in the high 60s right now. It was around 75 today. A little humid but not bad.

It is supposed to be in the 70s tomorrow! We are so excited, it was the worst August ever. When we finally got some rain everything turned green again and it is looks so much better.

80% chance of rain this evening and tonight--remnants of Humberto. It has been clouding up all day but no rain yet. Right now it is 87 degrees.

:) Barbara

Got some snow in the mountains today! Woke up and looked out the window and then wanted to cry! :(

It's actually starting to cool down here already. This has been a very mild summer for San Antonio. LOTS of rain and no string of triple digit temperatures like the rest of the country.

Hot. In the 90s, with humidity in the upper 70 percentile. Real muggy. Lots of promises of showers, but nothing materializing yet. I don't hold out much hope for rain. We've only received about 1 inch for the whole month of September. Way below average.

um fetching cold. all the water froze this morning. we have snow, so im happy. Snowboardin season. 754 inches worth to

yeah it is. i love snow, to a point. winter is ugly because you have two colors to pick from. white and brown. i have some cool photos ill post.

Although I grew up with frequent winter snows in southern Oregon, I can't imagine snow, either, at this point in my life. As fall approaches most everyone north of the border, we continue to have days in the 90s and nights in the 70s, with humidity in the 80-90% range. Our rainy season is winding down, and it hasn't rained for about a week. Everything is lush and green. Within the next month, the humidity will "break" overnight and we'll wake up to refreshing breezes from the ocean and months of glorious sunny and mild weather.

Last edited:
We are under a thunderstorm watch, temp- 74. Warmer than usual this time of year for Mi. ( 7:30PM)!

Redkitty, If I lived in England and the rain, I would be depressed all the time - need sunshine !!

Last edited:
We are under a thunderstorm watch, temp- 74. Warmer than usual this time of year for Mi. ( 7:30PM)!

Redkitty, If I lived in England and the rain, I would be depressed all the time - need sunshine !!

Barb, that is exactly one of the main reasons I can't live here. We are moving back home to San Francisco next June and I am literally counting the days!!!!!

It's sunny this morning with a few clouds, no rain in the forecast but it's 47F!! Hopefully the sun will shine, I can totally deal with the cooler temp.. :cool:

We have had so much cloudy sky lately 。Sometimes the mood will become with the weather change . So strange . Hope everyone have a nice mood .

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom