What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get depressed in the winter, but some of that could be that I live in Utah and its the winter! haha

A few days ago it was close to ninety, from now on 50's ! The leaves changing are getting so pretty. Love all the seasons ! Fall has sprung!!

It's been hot and in the 80s or 90s, but today is cooler and drizzly, at least so far. Tomorrow that midwest cooldown will get to us, though. Can't wait. Time to get the last of the tomatoes out of the garden.

Barb... typical Michigan weather! Its mid - upper 50's right now and wet when just a few days ago I was in shorts and a tank top!

Boy it's gotten chilly fast here in Michigan! Just a short while ago it was still shorts weather. Now we have all the sweaters and jackets out again. Man... Nevada is really sounding good right now!!!

We had a VERY hard frost here last night, so any plants that didn't come inside or weren't covered are now "toast." Today's high was about 53 degrees and it was a beautifully crisp, clear day. The sky was a brilliant blue without a single cloud. It was gorgeous and really a beautiful contrast to the colors that are beginning to show in the trees. It's probably about 40 degrees here now. Gonna be cold again tonight. Looks like I'll have to finally put the shorts and tank tops away for good...this time. Already put them away once this season.

Last edited:
We're heading to the first really warm weather of spring. Monday it is meant to be 36C. The wind is cool so today isn't too bad but there was a big fire yesterday and the smoke is still in the air making the horizon dull and the smell acrid. Think I will have to switch the retic on for the first time since autumn. We have water restrictions over here as a permanent feature, so it will only be for a short burst on my watering days.

We're heading to the first really warm weather of spring. Monday it is meant to be 36C. The wind is cool so today isn't too bad but there was a big fire yesterday and the smoke is still in the air making the horizon dull and the smell acrid. Think I will have to switch the retic on for the first time since autumn. We have water restrictions over here as a permanent feature, so it will only be for a short burst on my watering days.

Spring?:huh: Are you serious?? Hmm, I need a house there for our winter and then I'll come home for our Spring:LOL:

Spring?:huh: Are you serious?? Hmm, I need a house there for our winter and then I'll come home for our Spring:LOL:
Three more weeks and it will be summer! Stinking hot with little respite other than murky ol' thunderstorms! All the way until the end of March. You walk outside and get attacked by flies within seconds. We are in the snake season now but nobody ever seems to see the non-poisonous ones, only the tiger snakes and dugites! I live near bush and my cat in the past has been known to bring me back a "present" or two!:ermm:

Maybe we can timeshare TexasGirl. I like winter! :LOL:

What an interesting group of international cooks! Here on the west coast of Mexico, we are heading into six months of perfect weather...the rainy season is over and the humidity has broken. Blue skies every day, temps in the mid-80s during the day and high 60s at night. Soon, however, we will be inundated with tourists...

South Florida....... 10:23 am..... sunny, 80 degrees increasing to around 83 later today, winds NNE at 7mph,,,,,, 45% humidity. Tonight we'll have a low of 68.

I love this time of year!!! Its finally getting cooler!!!

Westren NY -Day low 40s sunny,night- too darn cold!!! have snow on ground from last Tues snow storm that dumped 8 inches on us. Winter is here!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom