What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Late 20's (Celsius) today, cooling breeze but the sun has a heat to it when you are in its direct path. Felt a lot hotter than that at lunchtime when I brought the shopping in though! Think there must be a bit of a fire somewhere as the sky looks a little hazy towards the hills.

Glad today was not my jogging morning, it's 33F outside! But the sun is out, which is perfect for morning yoga in front of the fireplace!!!

WOOT!!!! we got Snow! :D

1`st this year, and it looks like it`ll be snowing for a good 12+ hours, although it won`t stick as it`s too damp.

Yikes YT, no snow here, but loads of rain. I was going to dressage but its cancelled. wimps.

LOL, when you think about it we three are really quite close. Still no snow here, Redkitty is more likely to see that than me....but we are underwater. Maybe the dressage people were right after all.

A glorious 50ish degrees, with a beautiful clear, blue sky. A few cottony clouds about and a slight breeze. It's almost a Norman Rockwell picture with leaves gently falling from the trees and dancing in the street as cars pass. The temp will probably go above 60, so we'll have a gorgeous fall day.

Cold, wet and grey, a leaded haevy sort of grey.

I bought a boiler suit/overalls for outside work with the dobbin today because I'm fed up of mud on my house-work/dogwalking/horse doing tracksuits. Because the mud is EVERYWHERE .Its massively too big and I'm shivering inside and really going out again this afternoon sounds like an awful idea. Thank goodness ther's not much to do tonight.

Really warm for this time of the year...70 degrees, with the sun playing hide-and-seek with a semi-cloudy sky, slight breeze. Buck and I sat out on our porch last night until after 7 o'clock. We plan to repeat that tonight. Seems bizarre, but we'll take it. Better than paying heating bills.

grrr, it was sooo nice yesterday, almost 75 and sunny with puffy little clouds. This morning it was nice, about 65, sunny. That all changed about noon. It's overcast, in the 40's and starting to rain. It's Kansas, I am expecting to wake up to 3 inches of ice on the ground. :LOL:

The Easterlies are blowing a bit strongly which brings heat to Perth. In the summer around where I live, the winds can regularly get to 100kmh (at a golf course!). The Eastern suburbs experience more problems from the winds than we do from winter storms. In summer, it is a regular occurance to have broken fences/sheds and escaped dogs. Oh and the rubbish on bin days from people who don't secure their bins!!! GRRRRR!! Anyway this morning has been blustery (and rubbishy!!), blue skies and sunny. Going to be 29C today and get into the mid-30's (C) for the rest of the week and weekend. We have our Federal election on Saturday so the polling booths will probably be uncomfortable in the heat - no airconditioning on the weekend at the schools.

Weather has been pretty fair here in Thibodaux, Louisiana. Finally got past all the rain and it has been sunny for the most part. Has gotten cold a little bit at night but that isn't too bad for late November.

We had the same weather as Katie...mostly cloudy and very warm. I'm not sure it got up to 70, but it was certainly in the high 60's, and it's not getting much colder than that at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom