What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just saw the movie Juno.

It was alright. To dirty for me but i like the ending were she realized the importance of happy marriages and making it work.

"Im still in if your still in"

Buck and I watched Breakfast at Tiffany's on Sunday night. Wonderful movie and such a pleasure watching Audrey Hepburn. Had forgotten how handsome George Peppard was. The music was so beautiful.

I could hardly believe Mickey Rooney played the grumpy Chinese neighbor. Too funny.

Buck and I watched Breakfast at Tiffany's on Sunday night. Wonderful movie and such a pleasure watching Audrey Hepburn. Had forgotten how handsome George Peppard was. The music was so beautiful.

I could hardly believe Mickey Rooney played the grumpy Chinese neighbor. Too funny.
I like Audrey Hepburn too, I have Roman Holiday as well as Breakfast at Tiffany's.

Love "Breakfast at Tiffany's"! I have found a great new internet site to download movies and TV programs, so I have been watching a few movies (we don't watch TV - no cable or satellite). I watched "The Bucket List" last night with Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson. Pretty good movie, but sad. If someone wants the movie link, PM me.....

Joe Dirt is funny, both DW and I like watching it.
From Netflix:
The Last Legion: Yick! It felt like they hurried thru the plot and never really developed the characters much at all. We sent it back pretty quick.

August Rush...one of the best yet for me. And Jonathan Rhys Meyers...what a voice!!!

Last edited:
watched "no reservations" 2 days ago.very interesting movie about a chef's life.Zeta Jones is as usual superb.

not much to watch here even on satellite....saw a horrible version of "Wuthering Heights" yesterday......nothing still compares to the original Sir Laurence Olivier as Heathcliff and Merle Oberon as his Cathy.

DH and I watched "Juno" yesterday. I thought it was very well done and a good message, not just for teenagers but married couples as well. Yes, there was some pretty suggestive lines and scenes, but, for me at least, they didn't detract from the story. The acting was wonderful as well.

I wanna see Juno!

I watched the Reaping... it was pretty good till the end, they got kinda carried away.

Expatgirl - try Graboid.com. It has thousands of movies and US TV shows you can download for free (very easy, even for the technically challenged like me). If you want more than 3000MB a month, you pay a fee, but it is reasonable. We don't have cable or satellite here, so we really enjoy it.

Pirates of the Caribbean 3. Boy was it bad. Without Johnny Depp and Orlando, completely unwatchable. Adventures in Babysitting was on here this morning but I just listened to it.

I watched Never Back Down with my son who's into mixed martial arts lately. We enjoyed it but geeze, so much fighting involved. I hated to see those kids get whipped.

Loved the Reaping but yes they got carried away at the end. And I hated Pirates III as well. Even the kids were way disappointed in it.
Here are our latest Netflix watches:
No Country for Old Men: Neither DW and I liked it, and too violent for the kids so they didn't get to vote on this one, it got two thumbs down, we rated it 2 stars out of 5.
Number 23: I was kinda neutral on it, DW thought it was OK, it got 3 out of 5 stars.
Daddy Day Camp: Can't compare to the first movie, DW gave it a thumbs down, I gave it a neutral thumb, kids of course gave it a thumbs up. We ended up giving it 3 out of 5 stars.
I Now Chuck and Larry: Hilarious!! We all gave it 4 of 5 stars (only because we all felt they did play it out a little long).
That's it until we send em back and get more!

I had to post this.

We rented In The Name Of The King last night and turned it off within 20 minutes. Ummm, Ray Liotta and midieval times just don't mix. "Take me to da king, ya hea?" LOL

And I'm sorry but Burt Reynolds needs to retire. The action was 'ok' but I kept waiting for Jason Statham to hop in a black 740 and rip out of there. LOL The film was LOAded with stars, but totally vacuumed.

Back
Top Bottom