Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1690379495633.png

Aunt Bea , at first I clicked angry 'cause it's true - then I changed it to sad because I already knew and am doing nothing about it.

Aunt Bea , at first I clicked angry 'cause it's true - then I changed it to sad because I already knew and am doing nothing about it.
I try to make room for the things that I enjoy and am content if I can make small steady progress in health/exercise/weight management.

My only goal is to maintain my independence.

Being someone who has always had a grease jar by her stove, and a child of a mother who always had a grease jar by her stove....as she was the daughter of a woman who had a grease jar by her stove.....in fact, everyone in my family has a grease jar by the stove......well, today, I saw this at the supermarket! All I could think was, "Hey, Y'all! We've arrived!"

20230803_120159.jpg

Being someone who has always had a grease jar by her stove, and a child of a mother who always had a grease jar by her stove....as she was the daughter of a woman who had a grease jar by her stove.....in fact, everyone in my family has a grease jar by the stove......well, today, I saw this at the supermarket! All I could think was, "Hey, Y'all! We've arrived!"
Hmmmm...why did you post in the Jokes section? I know a few people that will find this MORE than useful for cooking French Toast and other fried items!
smileys-yes-and-no-068329.gif

View attachment 65405
For people who don't cook bacon.

Hmmmm...why did you post in the Jokes section? I know a few people that will find this MORE than useful for cooking French Toast and other fried items!
smileys-yes-and-no-068329.gif
Likely because so few people I know away from "home' uses bacon grease. Whereas bacon grease (or lard) was the thing we used more often than not. I just found it very funny. 😃

Likely because so few people I know away from "home' uses bacon grease. Whereas bacon grease (or lard) was the thing we used more often than not. I just found it very funny. 😃
Thank you for sharing! I'll look for it! My memory of a group campout: Wagon Master promised to make French Toast for the group...but forgot the "special" ingredient at home: Bacon Grease. So, a few folks had to volunteer to make bacon, so she could keep her French Toast promise! Had we known we could go to the store....

XXOO!!

Back
Top Bottom