Dinner Tuesday 16th April 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm normally off on Tuesdays but switched with someone so I will be working 3-6 tonight. Not sure what I'll fix when I get home. Still have the sausage I was going to cook Sunday night so we may do pancakes and sausage or sausage gravy and biscuits.

I'm marinating steak tips with a sesame ginger marinade. I'll grill them later and serve them with Caesar salad and some crusty Italian bread.

Beef stroganoff over broad egg noodles, dill rye bread, & fresh fruit salad for dessert.

The plan is Italian sausage/peppers/onion bake. Might throw in the zucchini too for simplicity's sake. Probably a tossed salad too. BUT we're headed out to run errands...and it's a lovely, sunny day...and we could use the ride to enjoy nature's beauty instead of the ugliness of yesterday...so we could eat out. Then tonight's plans will be tomorrow's dinner.;)

We're headed off to a charity dinner this evening, so I have no idea what we're having for dinner. All I know is that the chef specializes in North African cuisine. Looking forward to it! :)

Tonight we are making lamb mince and feta burgers and salad

I almost picked up some lamb when I was in the city today to make these. I mix fresh oregano, mint and onion in with the lamb and stuff with the feta :yum:
Now I wish I had at least picked up the ground lamb...

I'm thinking of stuffed tenderloin for dinner, but the chips and dip I had an hour ago have me wondering if I'll be hungry later :(

I almost picked up some lamb when I was in the city today to make these. I mix fresh oregano, mint and onion in with the lamb and stuff with the feta :yum:
Now I wish I had at least picked up the ground lamb...

Ours we put in the feta, oregano, garlic, an egg, the lamb mince, onion and breadcrumbs, very tasty :yum:

Spelunked some homemade chicken noodle soup of recent vintage. I'll have to make some more, it was really good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom