Hump Day Dinner - 5/4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Pasta Night !

Lasagna ..........

Lasagna 5-4-22.jpg

Last edited:
I pooped out part way to making supper, so we ordered hamburgers. They were very good. I really love that I can get grilled asparagus instead of fries for an extra $1.

We have leftovers, but I wasn't sure if it would be enough for the both of us. While we both like chili, I don't eat it often because it's one of the few meals that gives me indigestion. I made a small pot of chili for Himself, and made a pot of chicken soup with the leftover rotisserie chicken for me. Now we have different leftovers!

IMG_20220504_210918967_HDR.jpg

Sweet and russet baked french fries (no oil), with honey mustard. Cauliflower wings with stir fry sauce.

Cauliflower is now $2/head, and the heads are HUGE, and heavy. Yesterday we bought 2. They take up a lot of room in the fridge so we can only buy 2 at a time. I cut up one and it filled a 4 qt bowl. Since this is one of our favorites and they are fresh and heavy, the wings will turn out crispy, crunchy, and juicy. We'll probably have it every day for a week and buy more cauliflower while we can get it for that price and quality.

Back
Top Bottom