Just wondering ... what is everyone reading now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Phinz, I would be interested in reading some of those trail journals, I find these people' experiences fascinating. Do you have some titles? I've been reading some of the blogs from the PCT website, I so recall one other book I read about a geek on the Appalachian Trail, but I don't recall the name.

Hope you are enjoying "Wild" Kayelle, btw they are making a movie.

I had several other books to get to first Bunny, but I just finished "Wild" today and really enjoyed it. Thanks for the recommendation. The movie is supposed to be released in Dec. of this year, staring Reese Witherspoon, a great choice I think.

Midnight Rambler by James Swain

9780345475473_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

Silence of the Grave: An Inspector Erlendur Novel

One of several of the Icelandic mysteries by Arnaldur Indridason. The first one I read was Jar City and I'll probably read all of them.

Going to start the Twilight series again - want to see if the books are better than the movies, or if the movies are better than the books.

Silence of the Grave: An Inspector Erlendur Novel

One of several of the Icelandic mysteries by Arnaldur Indridason. The first one I read was Jar City and I'll probably read all of them.

Good reads. I enjoyed the ones I've read.

I just started "Good Omens" by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman. I'm loving it. I keep snickering out loud. I've been saving it for a long weekend. I'm having a read-binge.

Good reads. I enjoyed the ones I've read.

I just started "Good Omens" by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman. I'm loving it. I keep snickering out loud. I've been saving it for a long weekend. I'm having a read-binge.

Have you read any Christopher Moore? Those will make you laugh, too!

I'm reading British Brides, a collection of short story romances that take place all over England and Scotland from the 1300's to the present day. Yes, I know it is not something most men would read but I'm 68 years old and quite secure in my masculinity. I'll tell on myself and declare that I'd rather read a scintillating romance than any other genre. Who's my favorite? Why Jane Austen of course.

Back
Top Bottom