Monday dinner, August 28, 2023?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
msmofet, what I posted above is the recipe from the site. When you go to taxy's CMT, look just under the title and you will the .com she got it from. Clic on that and it will take you to the original site. There is no real recipe as we would write it.

the cultured foodie's site

Hope this works for you. Her method is a little weird but there are lots of pictures, just keep scrolling.

Unless you were opening the refrigerator multiple times, things should be fine. Take a whiff of the chicken. Trust me, you'll know if it's bad.

rodent, and if you're still unsure even if it still smells good, don't be afraid to rinse it down and wipe it over with lemon juice.
Also for those who will come back with "dont' wash chicken!" I advise you not to lick your counter, faucets or cupboards until you can sterilize them and you should be OK. ;)
Well, I had only opened the fridge once, but I know the chicken had been in there already thawed for the previous 24 hours before the power went out. I decided to play it safe and tossed it. It was the smallest chicken breast I had and I was going to use it for a chicken sandwich, so I don't think it was that big of an issue throwing it out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom