Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PRESENTATION.jpg

dragn - My bathroom scales are underneath the vanity unit in my ensuite, and only come out when Ram, the wubble's gorgeous Vet, comes round every three months for her Parkworm shot and whatever else is needed at the time.

He has to weigh her to know how much vaccine to draw from the vial, so he weighs himself carrying her, puts her down [much to her dismay, because she lurves him] to weigh himself, then does the maths to work out her weight.

Ain't it the truth! I really don't need to get a biography of whoever is giving the recipe! That's why I very quickly scan to the bottom of most of those things, then up to find the beginning of the ingredients, thus the recipe.

Thankfully many of them are now including a button of "Jump to Recipe". Yaayy!!

Another part I do NOT appreciate is the same picture over and over again, slightly closer, slightly farther away, slightly a different angle... but the same picture.
If you are doing a tutorial with pictures, duh... pictures of the steps, please!

Edit: and this one I've mentioned before multiple times - DO NOT PUT THE PRINT IN PALE BLUE or worse PALE GRAY!

Back
Top Bottom