What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
baked some brownies, sponge cakes 4 those who didn't make one yesterdaay, cooked frosting for them brownies, cheddar biscuits, (i'm gonna warm then for jake & brush with garlic butter), we threw away yesterday's baby cheesecakes that were to be given a sour cherry topping, & made eggs with fixins instead!

I absolutely love your tagline/quote!
thank you sweetie!! i have gotten to the point that i say what i feel and if someone don't like it to bad because i am who i am. everyone should be themselves right?

btw i love your sig also!! oooooooooo i want a piece of chocolate now.

yum, we baked hazelnut biscotti the other day. waiting for thier 2nd baking monday or teusday.

practical day! got a 7.5. ("A") genoise with chocolate mousse & truffles, to be decorated/graded monday.

Today I baked another sourdough Focaccia, and it came out great.

1 1/2 cup starter (I used my rye starter)
1/4 cup oil (olive is best)
2 tsp sugar
3/4 tsp salt
2 cups unbleached all purpose flour or bread flour

Punch down twice after kneading and let rise until doubled. Bake in a preheated oven at 450 F for 15 to 20 minutes, until brown. Put a pan of boiling water below the baking rack.

A diabetic chocolate angel food cake for Father's Day Lunch tomorrow. I am also boiling potatoes and eggs for salad, but that isn't baking.

I have a few tins of coconut milk in the kitchen, so I will bake coconut muffins tomorrow. :chef:

Made a nice, moist sourdough onion and garlic loaf of bread yesterday and today. Let it rise and set longer so it would have a nice "twang".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom