What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, all. Unfortunately, it was deemed not "focaccia-y" enough ;) (I made up that word.) It was tasty but according to the baking-chef judge, the crumb was too small. But he gave me lots of tips, so I'll try again. In the meantime, I'd be happy to post the recipe I have - it's really good, even if not a true focaccia.

Parmesan-Rosemary Focaccia in the Bread Machine

Well, you can't win them all, but you CAN win the next one. Holler for help, I bet we could help you into a purple ribbon.

simonbaker said:
Great idea for a kids party!! That's a keeper for future reference. Did you use muffin pans?

No I crumbled the cake and I used quite a moist cake so I didn't need to add frosting. They worked a treat :)

Homemade Cheddar Bay Biscuits

img_1179522_0_8b9ce6bf3e3ca45f3c352bf61dc3fa20.jpg

Your welcome :)

Do they have many ingredients MM?
Bisquick baking mix, butter (for biscuits and topping), cheddar cheese, milk, salt, garlic powder and dry parsley. Those are the ingredients in the (knock off copy cat recipe). These were my first try at these so I followed the recipe I found online. I will be playing with it and try to convert it to fresh ingredients.

I am going to try using my homemade garlic butter next time. (My garlic butter recipe is posted here already)

Last edited:
Its cool enough finally to think about using my oven. I'm not sure whether to make creme caramel, pie (blueberry or rhubarb) or a cake. Bugs is going to be making cookies tomorrow so I'll do something different today.

Alix said:
OK, tried a new recipe. Its called Country style spice cake and sauce. It sure smells good!

You didn't make blueberry pie?? I was going to say to make blueberry pie!!! I bet the cake was good. But...blueberry pie!? Maybe it's me who needs to make blueberry pie! :D

Bisquick baking mix, butter (for biscuits and topping), cheddar cheese, milk, salt, garlic powder and dry parsley. Those are the ingredients in the (knock off copy cat recipe). These were my first try at these so I followed the recipe I found online. I will be playing with it and try to convert it to fresh ingredients.

I am going to try using my homemade garlic butter next time. (My garlic butter recipe is posted here already)

Thanks MM :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom