What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a flute pan and am thinking of trying a new pound cake recipe. ONLY thing is the pan is a 9.5 inch and the recipe calls for a 10 inch.

The hotcakes/pancakes turned out really well, Steve made them and did a brilliant job :chef:

I made two pieces of French Toast this morning. Didn't eat the crusts. Got weighed in Winithrop. Lost the two pounds I had gained back. I need to get back into baking. I have ten baking apple crying to go into a pie. :ermm:

Chocolate pound cake – I used all the batter and just put a cookie sheet under it just in case. It rose above the top of the pan but didn’t overflow the side OR the center hole.

img_1180563_0_62bb2c426a334373afdf1e8d0a92dda3.jpg

img_1180563_1_4a78ac6e1ee8fa7c1d38bdce49f78e35.jpg

image-1542715500.jpg

My husbands favorite request Swiss roulade. More of a demand than a request though....

Sugar cookies! I don't have the best track record with cookies so was pleasantly surprised how well they turned out. It's coaches film night so I cut out and frosted footballs for DH and the other coaches. They are quickly disappearing :)

JMediger said:
Sugar cookies! I don't have the best track record with cookies so was pleasantly surprised how well they turned out. It's coaches film night so I cut out and frosted footballs for DH and the other coaches. They are quickly disappearing :)

Football cookies. Fun! I've made those for the Superbowl for my football fan son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom