What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just got done making veggie salad for dinner (lettuce, spinach, carrots, tomato) topped with bacon. I didn't have much ambition to make dinner... tired of doing dishes.

alRight! 29 cent/lb cabbage--thank god and st. patty's day sales! now where do i have to go to find a deal on corned beef?

i found the st. patty's day deal i was looking for at last!: corned beef, 2.99/lb, cabbage, 4 lbs/dollar, and 4" shamrock plant (green AND purple) 3.99. oh, and six guinness bottles, too--6.99. one stop shop at harris teeters....

i'm not anywhere close to being irish, but i love the playful energy, and buy a purple oxalis plant in march every year....:):lucky:

My son will be making another corned beef this week. we make just sandwiches with it.

They have a parade in South Boston every year. I never go to see it. It is just an excuse for every one to get drunk and obnoxious. It is a private parade. They have to pay for the cops and any other city expenses. There are more politicians in it than bands. The courts will be busy next Monday with all the idiots that can't control their behavior in public. :ohmy:

...It is just an excuse for every one to get drunk and obnoxious. It is a private parade. They have to pay for the cops and any other city expenses. There are more politicians in it than bands. The courts will be busy next Monday with all the idiots that can't control their behavior in public. :ohmy:

+1

Well its my first day off this week and its been productive so far. I've cleaned the kitchen, paid a bill, done the floors, and am now going to drink my coffee and catch up on all the goings on around here.

Well its my first day off this week and its been productive so far. I've cleaned the kitchen, paid a bill, done the floors, and am now going to drink my coffee and catch up on all the goings on around here.

Well, if you have any energy left, you can head on over here. :)

Lovely though that would be, there is PLENTY to keep me busy when I decide to move my arse out of my chair. The mess piles up when I work weird hours.

For me it is my stupid hip and spine that keeps me from tearing this place apart and clean it the way I want to. I find now that I am using that as an excuse to even get started doing the everyday things that need to be done. :ermm:

getting some stuff to donate to the vietnam vets. son coming later to put it outside for me.

then back to the kitchen curtains. got stopped when daughter called yesterday. we talked for over an hour. talk with deborah ranks way above sewing curtains.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom