What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks everyone!

Yes, once I find my camera:ermm: pictures will be posted. We have our flatware, but I haven't found my dishes, yet. Still eating off of paper.

No time off for the move, my days off are generous enough so I can get things done.

There is a community party in the park tonight that I will be attending, the best way to meet everyone.

Much better now that I am connected again.

We attempted a walk tonight, as the temp was pleasant. The mosquitoes were not pleasant. Not bad for me, but they really like DH. We cut it short tonight.

I will happily send you some mosquitoes, and we still have residual gnats.

We also have an excess of bunnies! Drives Beagle crazy.

I will happily send you some mosquitoes, and we still have residual gnats.

We also have an excess of bunnies! Drives Beagle crazy.

Bunnies! There are a batch of young ones that are outside the window of the dining room at work. The residents love watching them.

I am happy without mosquitoes, they don't like me anyway. Yay!

I have about six pounds of Roma paste tomatoes from the garden and I'm about to make some tomato paste. I'll freeze it in an ice-cube tray, then bag them for the winter :yum:

I have about six pounds of Roma paste tomatoes from the garden and I'm about to make some tomato paste. I'll freeze it in an ice-cube tray, then bag them for the winter :yum:

Something happened to my photo.

Attachments

• 1438886718554.jpg
    1438886718554.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 131
Those look wonderful GG!

I have a deck where I can have a raised bed garden next year. Want to make it a salad garden.

Thanks, PF! I'm glad you'll be able to have a garden in your new home ? ☺

Oh, you should see this house...the bathroom is bigger than my kitchen was in the apartment. Most of the old apartment would fit in my new living room! Still looking for my camera, the cell phone takes lousy pictures.

That's how we felt when we bought our house :) It took a while to spread out, but we've filled it up :LOL:

Tomato paste is done. Trimmed, roasted, puréed and reduced, six pounds fills these ice-cube trays perfectly. With a few tastes, of course. It's sooo good.

Attachments

• 1438896743043.jpg
    1438896743043.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 120
  • 1438896752433.jpg
    1438896752433.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 134
Nice looking tomato sauce, GG!

That's how we felt when we bought our house :) It took a while to spread out, but we've filled it up :LOL:...
Yup. I'm STILL going through things and pricing stuff so that we can make the return trip to OH with less than we brought out here. I swear our basement stuff is busy down there making little "stuffs" to sort through. :shock:

Oh, you should see this house...the bathroom is bigger than my kitchen was in the apartment. Most of the old apartment would fit in my new living room! Still looking for my camera, the cell phone takes lousy pictures.

Sounds like you are getting the very best of all worlds. :angel:

Nice looking tomato sauce, GG!

Yup. I'm STILL going through things and pricing stuff so that we can make the return trip to OH with less than we brought out here. I swear our basement stuff is busy down there making little "stuffs" to sort through. :shock:

Mine sat in storage for two months...making more "stuffs" and it took a two car loads to move the "stuffs" from our little shack in the alley after a month.:ohmy:

Thanks for the "Welcome Homes", it is good to be back. Now I just have to get back up to speed. I have over 900 e-mails to get through.

Thanks for the "Welcome Homes", it is good to be back. Now I just have to get back up to speed. I have over 900 e-mails to get through.

Princess,
Glad to see your finally home.But you forgot to take that one box in the corner marked "Do NOT drop FRAGILE!"

That box was me:ROFLMAO:

I'm HOME! Still a gazillion boxes in the Garage. I'm HOME!

Here I am chiming in late as usual! So good to see you posting, PF. I missed you a lot. We are just in the pack-up phase, getting our townhouse ready for sale. We have so much stuff we need to purge and put some stuff in storage so they can actually "see" the place.

I can't wait to read all your posts and get caught up with all things in the world of Shrek and Princess Fiona! Love you guys.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom