What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My wife went to Wal-Mart and came home with a 60 at pot. I guess she finally got tire of me complaining I need a bigger stock pot.
527e1921cdac0ede512e2f59c56a8db8.jpg
Clam Bake! We'll bring some beer...

I've got a list of items I want to buy on eBay for the dollhouse. I finally have the money to get some things, but old habits die hard. It's been so long since I had any free spending money, I can't bring myself to spend it.

So I'm just sitting here looking at eBay and then at my debit card, and then at eBay and then at my debit card....trying to make up my mind.

I've got a list of items I want to buy on eBay for the dollhouse. I finally have the money to get some things, but old habits die hard. It's been so long since I had any free spending money, I can't bring myself to spend it.

So I'm just sitting here looking at eBay and then at my debit card, and then at eBay and then at my debit card....trying to make up my mind.

Hand me the card...I'll help you:ROFLMAO:

Just a quick hello here. :)
Went on a mini vacation with my daughter and her family up to their cabin at Kennedy Meadows. Had a great time and didn't want to come home! 600 acres of pine trees, mountains, and lakes. :wub:

My internet has been down for 2 days, and likely will be another 2 days. Frontier bites! I'm over at my neighbor's on my cellphone, checking email, etc, so thought I'd say hello!. ? Gotta run for now....

I would never use my debit card on the internet. It doesn't always have the same protections as a credit card. Get a PayPal account and link them.

Just a quick hello here. [emoji2]
Went on a mini vacation with my daughter and her family up to their cabin at Kennedy Meadows. Had a great time and didn't want to come home! 600 acres of pine trees, mountains, and lakes. :wub:

My internet has been down for 2 days, and likely will be another 2 days. Frontier bites! I'm over at my neighbor's on my cellphone, checking email, etc, so thought I'd say hello!. ? Gotta run for now....
Good to hear from you, Cheryl! Glad to hear you had a nice time. Good luck with your internet ?

Just laughing and laughing.

Went to get the mail a few minutes ago and discovered an envelope with a payment from AT&T as our portion of a class action lawsuit that was filed against them.

I think we're going to need an armored vehicle to take our windfall to the bank....

Fifty five cents!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I would never use my debit card on the internet. It doesn't always have the same protections as a credit card. Get a PayPal account and link them.
Agreed. I even have a CC with a low credit limit for internet use. No, no! I do not want you to increase my credit limit. :ermm: :LOL:

Im home alone with my husband and yeah we dont know what to do, we are so bored with out our daughter.

Just laughing and laughing.

Went to get the mail a few minutes ago and discovered an envelope with a payment from AT&T as our portion of a class action lawsuit that was filed against them.

I think we're going to need an armored vehicle to take our windfall to the bank....

Fifty five cents!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:LOL: When we get checks under $1, Himself complains about how it cost them more to generate that check than what it's worth! ~ And people wonder how businesses can complain about how much it costs to "run a business". Stupidity costs $$$.

What I'm doing (goofing off) is different than what I should be doing (getting ready for vacation). We leave in about a week, drive down to the tourist hot-spot of Spring City, TN, (at least it will be on Eclipse Day!) and after the eclipse head to OH to spend time with the kids. Gotta scoot!

Thank you GG and Ross! Ugh, I'm so lost (and irritated) without internet. At my neighbor's again right now - I brought the sweet disabled folks dinner so figured i can use their internet for a couple seconds. ? Hard for me to post on my phone though.

Those of you who are recovering from surgery and/or facing it, sending my strongest thoughts and prayers. Lighting a DC candle when I get home.

:LOL: When we get checks under $1, Himself complains about how it cost them more to generate that check than what it's worth! ~ And people wonder how businesses can complain about how much it costs to "run a business". Stupidity costs $$$...

It's not stupidity. Those companies are required by law to pay those amounts. They think it's stupid too but it's a cost of doing business.

Finishing my 1st cup of coffee, going through my e-mail, and listening to the rain hit the roof. Was going to do laundry today but don't feel like dragging stuff to the car and back in the rain, so tomorrow shall be laundry day.

I just got home from work. The daughter wants to go to the fair, I want to go swimming.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom