What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
V, I do a main grocery shop once a week but sometimes I need to go out again to get bits and pieces and if I need things other than groceries for example :)

I am out and about a fair bit, like to be active :)

yes kylie, i must admit that it was you i had in mind.:) it is also true that i am a bit envious of a lifestyle that involves frequent dining out and afternoon shopping trips.

these things are all good, kylie. so are you, good. good and hard working too, kylie. but i think i understand what you are saying. it is not easy sometimes to accept compliments about oneself....

it sure seems like you aussie's get to do a lot of shopping, and general bopping around town. if this is true, i need to contemplate a move.... :)

No,not really Vits. I only go into town when I need something like milk,bread and in this case the underwear. I tend to try and avoid shopping as I HATE it! Only do my food shop once a month too. As for dining out..Pfft I would much rather keep my money at home than spend it on eating out here. That kind of experience is a treat for us if we do do it. :)

Well,my friend was still a bit off colour so I helped her a bit with her house work and made her & her family some dinner for tonight. I like to help my mates out when I can.

yes kylie, i must admit that it was you i had in mind.:) it is also true that i am a bit envious of a lifestyle that involves frequent dining out and afternoon shopping trips.

these things are all good, kylie. so are you, good. good and hard working too, kylie. but i think i understand what you are saying. it is not easy sometimes to accept compliments about oneself....

Thank you V xxx

We normally only dine out about once a month but we have done well in selling one of our games so we have treated ourselves a bit lately with some outings and new things for the home etc

Thank you V xxx

We normally only dine out about once a month but we have done well in selling one of our games so we have treated ourselves a bit lately with some outings and new things for the home etc

well, that is great news kylie--selling your game and indulging yourselves a bit with a nice little cushion. what sort of business are you in, kylie? what kind of games do you sell?

are you telling me don't rush to pack and move to australia with us just yet? okay, kylie, i can take a hint....;)

Last edited:
No,not really Vits. I only go into town when I need something like milk,bread and in this case the underwear. I tend to try and avoid shopping as I HATE it! Only do my food shop once a month too. As for dining out..Pfft I would much rather keep my money at home than spend it on eating out here. That kind of experience is a treat for us if we do do it. :)

Well,my friend was still a bit off colour so I helped her a bit with her house work and made her & her family some dinner for tonight. I like to help my mates out when I can.

it sounds like you are a good and generous friend, sasroc. my post started out as a bit of lighthearted fun. but you are new, and i shouldn't have been messing around like that. my apologies, sasroc. i'm really quite harmless, nice even, when you get to know me. pay me no mind, and enjoy yourself reading through some of the dc threads--i just know you're gonna like it here....:)

one of my favorite places to dine out is right here in the dinner threads, and the member's food photo gallery.

it sounds like you are a good and generous friend, sasroc. my post started out as a bit of lighthearted fun. but you are new, and i shouldn't have been messing around like that. my apologies, sasroc. i'm really quite harmless, nice even, when you get to know me. pay me no mind, and enjoy yourself reading through some of the dc threads--i just know you're gonna like it here....:)

one of my favorite places to dine out is right here in the dinner threads, and the member's food photo gallery.
I try to be Vits.:)

Oh no,no need to apologise at all,it takes a lot to offend me Vits and your post certainly didn't. I have yet to venture into the food gallery but I know if I do I wont want to leave.:LOL:

Reading here while our risotto is merrily brewing away. I hope it turns out alright and delicious as well.

Last edited:
I try to be Vits.:)

Oh no,no need to apologise at all,it takes a lot to offend me Vits and your post certainly didn't. I have yet to venture into the food gallery but I know if I do I wont want to leave.:LOL:

Reading here while our risotto is merrily brewing away. I hope it turns out alright and delicious as well.

Stay Sasroc, give in :LOL:
V only barks, she never bites :angel:
Ok I'm gonna start running , she's gonna come kick my behind now :angel:

We have just watched some Masterchef UK and The Walking Dead and now we are going to head out for a walk to see some christmas lights in our suburb :)

A special one, I would say a lady like show dog bark :LOL:
:LOL: Oh that's good then Snip as long as she doesn't disgrace herself in the show ring is all :)

Well,better get back on track I have the dishes soaking in too hot a water at the moment so came back on here whilst I wait for it to cool slightly. Just trying to work out the control panel etc on here. Once I done that I'm switching off to go & watch a little bit of the idiot box (Tv),then snuggle in bed with a book.

omg, first we had the british invasion when the beatles came to town. now it's what? south africa has just teamed up with the aussies and i think they are headed for our beaches--i heard they love 'em. our malls and the food courts are both vulnerable targets too.. next they'll be after our men! oh wait, they can have the men....:)

Last edited:
omg, first we had the british invasion when the beatles came to town. now it's what? south africa has just teamed up with the aussies and i think they are headed for our beaches--i heard they love 'em. our malls and the food courts are both vulnerable targets too.. next they'll be after our men! oh wait, they can have the men....:)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And this is why me love ya!
P.S you can have our men too ;p

Infact, I'll place an add..
35yr old male, 6.3 ft, dark hair, handsome, almost perfect. Till he wakes up that is ;p

Last edited:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And this is why me love ya!
P.S you can have our men too ;p

Infact, I'll place an add..
35yr old male, 6.3 ft, dark hair, handsome, almost perfect. Till he wakes up that is ;p

I'll raise you a 66 year old, bald and chubby...but, he does make me laugh.:LOL:

He'll try to cook everyday, makes coffee just fine and I was trying to get the bed to myself.

Funny when he's sleeping, he gets to sleep on is own...when I'm in there, the cats have to be there, too. 4 bodies in one bed:wacko:

He'll try to cook everyday, makes coffee just fine and I was trying to get the bed to myself.

Funny when he's sleeping, he gets to sleep on is own...when I'm in there, the cats have to be there, too. 4 bodies in one bed:wacko:

:ROFLMAO:
If he can make dinner I'll let him have the bed!!!! I'll even camp outside. My husband makes 2 min noodles about once a year. Not sure if he remembers where the stove is :rolleyes:
I've got a better idea, Shrek can move in with the Cookie Monster and I'll move in with you :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom